Intro/Quick Question(s)!

Nex

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing good this morning! I'm a 29 year old and I just recently married the love of my life. We have our 2 lovely four-legged children but would like to bless ourselves with a child. Our thought process is we're trying--and if it happens, it happens. We don't want to become that family who does nothing but tries and gets our hopes up only for a letdown, if that makes sense?

Now, I do not use all that fancy stuff (sticks) to calculate ovulation I think it'd just stress me out and I'd go broke, haha. I do feel my cervix, which grosses me out lol, I do check the CM, I do chart my periods/ovulations.

So, I had a very light period From August 23-27; I believe I OV'd around September 6; and I've been bleeding (heavy without clots, brown/red coloured) since the 12th. Heres the thing--it's not a solid steady bleed. It's a come and go as it wants to because it has a mind of it's own and it's going to scream and yell at me during the worst possible times! So in between bleeding I felt my cervix which still feels EXTREMELY high.. I can almost not feel it. Does anyone know what may be causing the random bleeding/high cervix? I have had some headache/backache/sore breast/nausea but I chalked that up to just an early period feeling when I started bleeding however, I'm not sure that it's really an early period at this point.

Thanks for your advice, I look forward to getting to know you all!

:hi:
Welcome!

I didn't want to r&r (read and run) but I'm not sure if I can offer much help or advise but I'll try...

So based on your dates, am i correct that you are currently 10 days past ovulation (DPO)? It sounds as if you started having some bleeding since about 6 days past ovulation which can sometimes indicate implantation bleeding but that is not usually heavy. Is it just brown blood or is it dark red blood? Have you recently had sex? Sometimes the cervix can be irritated during sex which can cause some spotting/light bleeding.

Also - were you on any type of birth control (BC)? I know there can be break thru bleeds when you come off birth control.

I know how frustrating it can be to not know what is going on with your body. Hopefully you can get some answers soon!

Thank you for the welcome and your advise! :]

10 DPO, yes ma’am, no birth control at all for a couple of years now. The bleeding which I am experiencing is brown and a light red as well as dark red. When I started bleeding, we stopped having sex because I figured weird, I must have an early visit from the period fairy, but I don’t know this just doesn’t feel? like a normal period. I’ve been quite regular when it comes to my periods since January, but of course I understand that our periods have minds of their own and come and go as they feel fit. My periods however usually start off light and get heavier, this has been heavier to light with times of it not even being there; the other day I woke up with no blood, went all day with no blood, then at about 11pm I started to bleed again. Woke up this morning with no blood 4 hours into my day I'm seeing spotting. I hate not knowing what is going on with my body :[

Thank you for the welcome and your advise! :]

10 DPO, yes ma’am, no birth control at all for a couple of years now. The bleeding which I am experiencing is brown and a light red as well as dark red. When I started bleeding, we stopped having sex because I figured weird, I must have an early visit from the period fairy, but I don’t know this just doesn’t feel? like a normal period. I’ve been quite regular when it comes to my periods since January, but of course I understand that our periods have minds of their own and come and go as they feel fit. My periods however usually start off light and get heavier, this has been heavier to light with times of it not even being there; the other day I woke up with no blood, went all day with no blood, then at about 11pm I started to bleed again. Woke up this morning with no blood 4 hours into my day I'm seeing spotting. I hate not knowing what is going on with my body :[

That's an odd one. Could just be an unusual period for you...I would say in a couple more days take an HPT so you can hopefully rule out pregnancy. Then if you continue bleeding, I would see about getting into an OBGYN. Maybe you have a ovarian cyst or something. I don't have any experience with Cysts but from what I have read in the past, they can cause bleeding in between your cycles. Sorry I can't offer much advise!

Thank you for your response :] your advise is helpful..at this point all advise is helpful. I have not bled today other than spotting when I wipe none the less, I'm going to give it a few days see how it's doing.. if it's slowed down I'll mark it as a period and keep that in mind with my cycle. I spoke with a lady today who had the same thing going on, it turns out she is pregnant with twins @ 18 weeks. She said she thought it was a period then a month later didn't have a period tested positive went to the doctor and BAM! twins.

I'm thinking it's probably a visit from the period fairy and it's just all backwards due to having it early.

Thank you again, ma'am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->