Introduce yourself!

only just seen this, how fab :)

I'm 25 and I had my c section in May last year, due to the fact that my princess was 15 days overdue and after being in labour (induced of course) for 16 hours was told that not only I was tired but that my bubs was too and the best thing to do would be a c section as soon as possible basically. My princess was born at 42+1 and is now just over 9 months old :flower:

Hi Everyone!
Glad to see this section too!
I had an crash section with my LC after a failed induction. He went straight to scbu as he was in was in resp distress and teeny for his gestation!... This was Dec 2005

I had a stillbirth at 36+5 weeks and had a great VBAC delivery (despite the sadness it was one of the best experiences of my life) however I did suffer a 3rd degree tare down below and had to be stitched back up in theatre... ouch this was Feb 2010

I am due to have my rainbow baby 1 week today! I will be 38+1 weeks and I am having an ECS this time mainly as she is due so close to my angels 2nd birthday and the thought of another failed induction ending in a crash section puts the willies up me! (or not!)

Hi I'm Emma I've had 4 cs 1st emergency 1995 then I had a vbac in 1997 then 3 planned cs in 2000, 2003 and 2007 I am due my 5th cs in April

Heyyyy, I'm Katie. I had a category 2 EMCS due to severe distress after five days of labour and my daughter getting stuck. Turns out they are almost certain I have a tilted pelvis so looking like an elective section this time round. I am not so worried, just don't want alarm bells this time please :)

I'm Sarah, and I'm due on 4/4. While I'm not planning on a CS, I'm reading up here, as my LO has been breech for most of this pregnancy and I have a feeling I may need a CS if he stays breech. Figured this would be a good place for me to hear others' experiences to give me a heads up of what I'm up for.

In Victoria, I'm 26 and will be having my baby in the next 3 weeks as she is breech and as I have a bicornuate uterus she has NO room left to turn at all :(
I see my consultant again on Thursday so hoping I might get given a date x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->