Introducing Benjamin Luke born by elective C Section 16.03.2009

what a fab story babe, get you wonder woman :hugs:
He is sooo gorgeous, well done xxx

Charlie adores him, and is trying to help mummy already by forcibly putting Ben's dummy in if he pops it out!:dohh: We are trying not to reprimand him even if he is a tad rough as I don't want him to get jealous. So it's a case of "thank you Charlie, just be gentle please!" while Ben's looking shocked to have had a dummy shoved in his mouth!! :dohh::rofl:

We are exactly the same with Caitlin lol :rofl:

Hes absolutely gorgeous hun, take it easy and dont over do it!

I was the same as you after I had Thomas. I was walking about the house 2 hours after I had him doing the washing etc and the next day we went shopping! After a few days it started to hit me that I was overdoing it and getting pains etc. Admittedly I didn't have a section but its still hard to recover from xx

Thanks for sharing, I will be having an elective C section so its nice to hear what happens. Congratulations he is gorgeous, take care :hugs: XX

awwwww amanda he is so cute .big sister looks so proud .well done huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9:

congrats Amanda an family.
He's gorgeous!
x:hugs:

Wow you did fab!
He is gorgeous!

I cannot believe he is here already, you already have a LO #3! I remember reading your posts when Charlie was just a LO!

he is stunning! and kayleigh is looking so grown up! huge congratulations hun, sorry their late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->