introducing Emily Joyce thomas

mummy2behull

trish - emilys mummy
Reaction score
My baby girl was born tuesday night at 8:05pm after 9 and half hours of labour, i went in and they started me on the drip to speed up because risk of infection with my waters breaking 2 days prior, i managed through for a while just breathing through then took a couple of codine tablets they didn't actually do anything then i got the gas and air brilliant stuff loved it :haha:, after a while the pain got unbearable again and i got the epidural which took all the pain away the problem i had was the pressure and the feeling of wanting to push when i shouldnt have being. At one point they noticed she was getting distressed and did oxygen level tests apparently they were false positives when they came back saying she was fine, her heartbeat had being irregular and at one point when i turned over her heartrate dropped very fast at which a consultant was called in to discuss emergency caessearean, luckily it never came to that. I did have forceps at 8cm dilated because she couldn't cope with labour any longer, anyway she was born 3 pushes and pulls later not crying and when i tried to confirm if she was a girl the midwife skated around the question at that point the first thought in my head was has she died:cry: the midwife realised what she had done and reassured me my baby was absolutely fine. She was place on me for skin 2 skin and she is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. She weighed 8lb 15oz :happydance: thank you for reading Xx

Congratulations, glad mum and baby are well!!!!

xx

Ah, congrats! Glad your both doing well :)

congratulations on your princess!!! glad you are both ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->