Introducing my new little man!!

bec&1stbump

Reaction score
Hi girls!

After moaning on here about being 8 days overdue, my little handsome bundle of joy decided to finally arrive!!

I started having contractions at 1930 on Friday 26th, after having my first sweep that morning. I managed to stay at home until 0930 Saturday morning when I started having urges to push (which was pretty scary as I was still at home!!) Me and my fella rushed off to hosp and when I got there I told the Midwife I needed to push! She did an internal straight away and said to me the babys coming and to push!! I was too late for any pain relief so puffed through contractions using gas & air- Its great!! Then I started to push- the midwife suggested I leave the gas & air alone whilst pushing and use all my force and energy and that I did- so much so I burst blood vessels in my face! 2 hours after arriving at hospital our suprise bundle of joy ws born, its a BOY!! -Weighing 7lbs 6 1/2oz. We have called him Harry Lennon! He's the most content, sleepy, happy, gorgoeus baby ever and already only waking twice during the night which is fantastic. I had a few minor grazes down below and was pretty bruised but didn't need any stitches. Harry is now 9 days old already and I'm feeling back to my normal self.

I am absolutley loving being a mommy- its the best feeling in the world. Good Luck to you all mommies to be- the labour is so so so worth it, just give it all you've got- I actually enjoyed it!!

Not sure how you attach photo??

Congrats hun, and well done you on a fab labour x

congrats!! you sound like you did really well with the labour xx

That is probably the nicest birth story I have read. You sound totally smitten with your little boy. Congratulation and well done you for getting to the hospital on time!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->