Introducing myself Bfp after mc x

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
Hi all, I was an obsessed bnb'er back in 2009, 2010 and 2011 but haven't been on much since then.

I got a bfp on ic earlier in the week then today got a digi which is saying 2-3 wks on it.

I mcd back in December. So very nervous and trying not to hold out any hope just in case at the mo.

I have a 5 and 3 year old who r my rainbows after my first was stillborn in Jan 2010. Me and their dad split in 2013 and I've been with my OH for almost 2 years now.

Hope to share this journey with u all x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months...I have my fingers crossed for you x

Thank you �� Extremely early days but we all start here don't we �� Congrats to u both xx

Congratulations :) exciting times to come... this is our rainbow baby :) xx

So sorry for your losses :( xxx congratulations xx wishing you and happy healthy 9 months xxxx

Thanks Laura and suspectpink :smile: hope things r gong plain sailing for u both xx

:happydance: looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you!

Congrats again xx

Congratulations 😊 I had a mc in Jan and I fell pregnant straight after so I feel you anxiety about it all. I already have a 5 year old and a 1 year old. Hope you have a H&H 9 months xx

Big congratulations! I hope this pregnancy is good to you. <3

Oh! How exciting! Congratulations and fingers crossed!
I haven't been on here since forever and come on here today to find your good news! X

Couldn't believe it when I just saw ur name hekate!!! Hope u and redley are both doing well?

I hadn't been on bnb for a long time but came back on recently xx

Yes, we are good! I don't normally come here anymore at all, I must have know there was something good to find!!!

Lol bless ha. Obviously not mentioned anything on Feb yet and very few people know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->