Introducing myself..

andonemore

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick intro..so far the only people that know I am pregnant are my DH and my trainer. And, I am not very anxious to announce it however my ever growing belly is going to give me away soon enough. I am concerned about the reaction we'll receive. This baby definately isn't planned but nonetheless we are excited.

So...okay here's the story... I am 42 (43 by the time the baby is born) and DH and I have two beautiful girls ages 7 and 9 (8 and 10 when the baby is born). I know the girls are going to be over the moon about the baby, just not sure if I am up to other people's "reactions". I guess I just need to get over that.

Anyways... I am ~ 11 weeks although I haven't gone for an ultrasound/scan yet so that'll likely tell me a more accurate time. I feel like I am about 5 months already..feeling huge.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

:)

hello and welcome :)

Congratulations!

Hi - welcome... hope you have a happy pregnancy! xxxxx

Firstly congrats :hugs:

Secondly, I'm much in the same boat as yourself.. this baby certainly wasnt planned, I have a 16 y/o (she'll be 17 when LO comes along) from a previous relationship and tbh, I thought my family was complete! Seems both OH and I were wrong :rofl: But, like you, we're both now excited about having this baby and cant wait to meet him/her!!

I wouldnt worry about other people's reactions hun, my friends, family and work colleagues have been nothing but supportive, if not a little surprised lol!

A happy and healthy 9 months to you! (well, 7 months lol!)
:hug:

I think it's wonderful! I hope you'll find that most people are supportive. I'm sure the insensitive goon will be out there, but they're just jealous! Congratulations and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->