Introducing myself..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by andonemore, Apr 14, 2009.

1. andonemore

andonemore New Member

Hi,

Just a quick intro..so far the only people that know I am pregnant are my DH and my trainer. And, I am not very anxious to announce it however my ever growing belly is going to give me away soon enough. I am concerned about the reaction we'll receive. This baby definately isn't planned but nonetheless we are excited.

So...okay here's the story... I am 42 (43 by the time the baby is born) and DH and I have two beautiful girls ages 7 and 9 (8 and 10 when the baby is born). I know the girls are going to be over the moon about the baby, just not sure if I am up to other people's "reactions". I guess I just need to get over that.

Anyways... I am ~ 11 weeks although I haven't gone for an ultrasound/scan yet so that'll likely tell me a more accurate time. I feel like I am about 5 months already..feeling huge.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

:)

2. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

hello and welcome :)

Congratulations!

3. Maidenet

Maidenet Well-Known Member

hello huni xxxx

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

hello & welcome xx

5. CharlieP

CharlieP Mum to Charlie

Hi - welcome... hope you have a happy pregnancy! xxxxx

6. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Firstly congrats :hugs:

Secondly, I'm much in the same boat as yourself.. this baby certainly wasnt planned, I have a 16 y/o (she'll be 17 when LO comes along) from a previous relationship and tbh, I thought my family was complete! Seems both OH and I were wrong :rofl: But, like you, we're both now excited about having this baby and cant wait to meet him/her!!

I wouldnt worry about other people's reactions hun, my friends, family and work colleagues have been nothing but supportive, if not a little surprised lol!

A happy and healthy 9 months to you! (well, 7 months lol!)
    :hug:

7. brownbear427

brownbear427 Pregnant-first trimester

I think it's wonderful! I hope you'll find that most people are supportive. I'm sure the insensitive goon will be out there, but they're just jealous! Congratulations and welcome!