Introducing Myself.. =]

Megz143

Reaction score
Hi Everyone =]
How Tha Devils Are Ya?
New to this but i seem to like it cant get used to a few things, like how most of you have loverly little countsdown timers and stuff...i need to sort myself out one of those, so some advice on how to get started would be much appriciated.

Anyway Im 19, 9 Weeks Pregnant and Worried, Not the fact of being a mum, ive been brought up very well, ive always been independant, i have always worked hard since leaving school and ive been in my current job for 3years which i really enjoy and im going to carry on working. I Drive aswell which is a bonus! I Think i am more worried to the fact of what people, friends and strangers say about young mums? ive always said i would want to wait but now that it has happend i really cant have a termination. Anyone else young and worried of friends thoughts? My best friend seems happy for my but really pissed off at the fact we cant go on our holiday next year because she sais well "your have a baby, you cant come!" and shes more worried that her "raving buddie" will no longer be? It upsets me because i think she is right and maybe im chucking my life away too soon? But on the other hand everything happens for a reason and im happy that im going to be a mummy! Just need to put aside other peoples comments and thoughts and think of number ONE!!

Have a nice day ladys, girls, women, mummy's to be..
xxx

Hello :wave:
Congrats!
You should pop over to the teen pregnancy section where there are girls in a similar situations.

Yeh i will do, app i needed to introduce myselfg first? =] & thank you!

:hugs: hi there :) I was 19 when I had my 1st :) if ppl make comments dont listen :) I dont think I had any comments made about me!! Or maybe I just didnt hear them! lol

:hugs:

either way its all good! Congrats on your little bean :)

xxxxxx

Aww hun im sure you will be a great mum, don't worry about stupid comments from others. As long as your happy thats all that matters. Good luck xxx

you sound like you have your head screwed on to me so am sure you'll be just fine. ignore the comments. anyone can go out and have a rave/holiday/whatever, but only you can have your beautiful baby.. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->