Introducing myself!

DuchessDiva

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm new to the site, and thought it best if I take a few minutes to introduce myself. :wave:

I'm 40...yes, 40. I have no children of my own, but am a stepmother to a 2 (now grown) children that we had full time for their oh-so-fun teenage years.

My DH and I decided about a year ago that I should stop taking the pill for health reasons. We know that TECHNICALLY, I could get pregnant but I'm not overly hopeful that it will happen. I tried for years with my ex-husband to conceive and was unsuccessful. Because of that history I refuse to chart, track, seek medical intervention or spend my days stressing/worrying/fretting.

Now, I've said all that to now say I sought out a forum where I could ask questions, find information and meet other ladies who may have a similar story as mine. :winkwink: I look forward to getting to know some of you! :happydance:

Hi! I am also new to this forum. I am 33, DH 28. I have 3 children from my previous marriage (ages 14, 11, 9) and DH does not have any children. I, too, went off of the pill due to health reasons this past March, and we have not been really trying or at all preventing a pregnancy.

DH would like at least one child, but I am not overly hopeful, either, as fertility issues are present in his immediate family, and I have never had issues getting pregnant in the past if I was not on any type of contraception. I would be very excited to have another, but not getting my hopes up, either. Hopefully I can also meet some people in the same boat as I am. :)

Hi ladies! new to this forum as well! figured id drop by and say hi!!!! looking forward to talk to new people as well :) currently in 2ww and will be 7dpo on monday!!! Im also not trying not preventing but have an irresistible urge for a little one! :baby: hope to stay in touch :)

Hi ladies! new to this forum as well! figured id drop by and say hi!!!! looking forward to talk to new people as well :) currently in 2ww and will be 7dpo on monday!!! Im also not trying not preventing but have an irresistible urge for a little one! :baby: hope to stay in touch :)

My urge has never gone away...I just got sidetracked for a while! LOL I'm in the 2ww as well. I'm 10 dpo and literally sitting on my hands to keep from poas. :haha:

I think I'm inventing symptoms though. I swear, I have roadmap veins on my bbs this morning, and I blame the fact I discussed that with someone on here last night! :dohh:

lol i think I'm inventing symptoms as well! I think we all do in the 2ww but it helps us pass the time until we can actually test :) I actually tested this morning at 7dpo ! what was I thinking ?? :haha: obviously bfn!

Hi ladies, I'm new here too :) I'm 35, DH is 36, and I'm a stepmom to a 13 yr old. We have been not trying, not preventing for 1 yr, and just actively TTC this month. I'm in the 2ww , dpo 4. This is so stressful!, I'm thinking it was more fun not actively TTC :/

Newish here too. I'm 31 1/2 and DH is the same. This is our first time trying-ish as before we were on different sides of the 'kids or no kids' fence. I'm 4 or 5 days into the 2 week wait. And I'm finding that time slows down...ALOT!

Hi, I'm new here too- I am not up to date on all the abbreviations but trying to decipher them! I'm 27 and have an 11 yr old step daughter. I have been off the pill since the end of
July and we weren't actively trying but now I am hoping I'm pregnant!

hi everybody!!! :hi:

hows everybody feeling? any new symptoms to report?? 10dpo today (i think) and feeling nothing anymore! well bbs are a little tender but not too much. hoping thats a good sign because every other month I feel every symptom under the sun and end up not being pregnant!

testing tomorrow I think...how about everybody else?

Hi thought I would re use this thread to say hi and introduce myself. I am 30 partner is 34 we are now officially NTNP. I won't be charting or anything just letting nature take its course and keeping my fingers crossed. I have quite an unusual story since the age of 11 I have had a great phobia of pregnancy and child birth but I work in child care and the want to have a family of my own has always been there. Now I am 30 I am running out of time and can't keep putting it off. Along side doctors and therapists we are going to try. I am very nervous as this phobia has resulted in 3 mental break downs in my past. I see this as my last chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->