introducing myself

suffolkmum

Reaction score
hello. thought i would introduce myself, im suffolkmum (wont put my name just yet, other people dont know we're trying soon) i have a 19 month old girl, and we're going to start trying june/july time. my implant came out yesterday to start tracking, its made it all feel so real...eek!

Hi! I'm new here too. Its exciting isnt it! I'm planning out everything as well.

Hi,
im another one from suffolk too!!
people dont know were thinking of trying to and its very exciting to be planning!

where abouts are you guys in suffolk, im from stowmarket. it is very exciting isnt it.. had my implant taken out monday, and with this warm weather is very hard to hide my arm from people..lol. also had my ovulation tests come yesterday and my mum passed me my mail, thank goodness there was nothing on the packaging.. :)

Welcome!
I'm from Norfolk and I love finding people who live close by on here :)
We won't be ttc #2 until May/June next year as I want DD to be at least 18m before we start trying. I'm excited for it already! Lol. I can't wait to start charting again. Like you, I'll probably start charting a couple of months before so I can get to know my cycles again.

oh, that is close, im in ipswich and felixstowe alot :) felixstowe once a week at the moment. when are you guys waiting till? im thinking june/july, but id like to lose weight first, so may put it off a bit more, but i reeeeally want another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->