Introducing myself!

MissMymmy

Reaction score
I'm nervously stepping over from the 2WW board as I got my BFP today at 8/10DPO and wanted to say hello!
This is number two and my first is 6 years old so I feel like a first time mum all over again :haha: already feeling pretty shitty with nausea and lightheadedness but so so thrilled to be over here with you girls

Yay congratulations on BFP and welcome!! :happydance: hope it a smooth pregnancy for you.

I have a 6 year old too :)

Wahoo congratulations! :happydance: wishing you a happy healthy 9 months!

Thanks girls I'm still in shock I forgot how amazing this feeling was 😍😍

Congratulations!:happydance: you will be moving to 2nd tri before you know it:flower:

Thank you so much everyone; taken another three HPTs today so I know I need to stop. Woke up with that "omg am I really pregnant" feeling in me so ended up going to the local co-op at 6am to get another test then to Boots on my lunchbreak to get a digi lmao :haha:

Thank you so much everyone; taken another three HPTs today so I know I need to stop. Woke up with that "omg am I really pregnant" feeling in me so ended up going to the local co-op at 6am to get another test then to Boots on my lunchbreak to get a digi lmao :haha:

welcome and congrats!! Glad you're here :D I also took a ton of tests, even after the doctor confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->