Introducing myself...

Augie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :flower:

I just came from the WTT boards. We were planning to start NTNP at the beginning of August but last night the OH gave me the go ahead to "just let what happens happen". So I'm not going to chart my CM or BBT during this time and just let nature do its thing. And then by our official TTC date (August 22) then I'll start charting everything if we don't get a BFP by then. I'm SO friggin excited!! I wish I could tell all my friends and family that we're now NTNP but alas...I must only share it with you lovely ladies. :hugs:

Welcome! I just came over from WTT not that long ago myself. I wish I could tell my family and close friends too but I don't want that added pressure! Hope you have a short stay.

Hi,

Ive also posted on your leaving thread in WWT. Welcome to NTNP. Im doing the same as you and taking it easy and being relaxed about it, until my original TTC date which is in September x

Welcome Augie! I'm the same, I've tol no-one I know so it's good to obsess, symptom spot and discuss things here! :thumbup:

Welcome Augie! :wave: I hope you catch that egg very soon. :dust:

Hello Augie! :hi: I spotted you on the July thread. Welcome to NTNP! I hope you have beginners luck and move on to the next stage very soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->