Introducing Our Baby Girl Hailey!

rainbow_11

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies!:)
Here is my Birth Story!
I had my weekly appointment last Wednesday October 20th.I was 40 weeks and 3 days.My cervix was still up high and everything was still intact.I was no were near ready.Due to my high blood pressure rising since 37 week, and having protein in my urine,they decided to Induce me.So at 11 am,they put the Cervidil in. At 6:30pm I started having contractions that were 5 min apart. When they took it out at 1am everything was still intact and cervix was still up high. I had 1hr of sleep that night.I was in pain,contractions hurt lol. The Doctor came in to check me again at 8 am and I was 1.5cm dilated and 90% tinned out. So they decided to start the drips at 10 am. Contractions were still at 5 min apart. By noon ,I was open at 3 cm,they then broke my water.Contractions then went down to 3 min apart.I was so tired,I had no energy due to lack of sleep from the previous night,I was hungry but couldn't eat with the contractions as I was in so much pain.I decided to take a hot bath to see if that would help,but nope.So I decided to take the epidural at roughly 3pm.Best decision ever!! That had relaxed me a bit.I then had a sudden urge to push.So the nurses came in and checked.I went from 3-10cm in a hr.I pushed for 10 min and our baby girl Hailey was born October 21st at 15:59 pm.She weighed 7pounds 1ounce and was 21 inches long.She is perfect:) We are so in love!!. So i'd like to thank you lovely ladies to have been there for me during these wonderful 40 weeks of pregnancy.Hope you and your little ones are all doing Good!:)
xx

Congratulations! I think I speak for us all when I say, 'we want photos'!

Huge congrats - Well Done! Yep - we wanna see pics! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->