Introduction and Gearing Up...

kleinfor3

Cautiously Pregnany
Reaction score
Hi to all you ttcal gals. Last month I was on the 2ww and I did an intro there but I am seeing alot of new 'faces' here so I'd like to do an introduction...

My name is April...I am ttc lol obviousally after loss,

I am a POAS addict.

I have a son 11 and a daughter that is 6.

I have had 2 mc.
The first when I was ttc with dd at 7 weeks then next cycle I got preggo with dd :happydance: but found out we were pregnant the day after my husband passed away :cry:

The second with my hubby now ((married 8 months)) mc in Jan at 7 weeks...ttc first cycle then waited a few then ttc last cycle and nothing yet.

So I am ready for a baby! lol I am all geared up! I have purchased 50 preggo tests offline, I have preseed ordered, I have purchased my basal therm. and I am taking cough syrup!!!

I am following the sperm meets egg plan

Currently we just started :sex: tonight after my cough syrup ((a little early I know but we are practicing))

Have you ladies bought anything to help with ttc? following any plans??

Nice to meet you all, I hope June is our lucky month with lots of :dust::bfp: and sticky beans --we so need a smilie that's glueing himself to something for that lol--

Never heard of the sperm meets egg plan. Thanks for the info. GL. and lots of baby dust to you!!,!,!:thumbup:

What is this sperm meets egg plan? Isn't that kind of the whole point of this ttc thing? Or is that just being ironic??! :dohh:

What is this sperm meets egg plan? Isn't that kind of the whole point of this ttc thing? Or is that just being ironic??! :dohh:

Check out the website, lol and yea it's a funny name for 'the plan' lol after i read it i thought---ok boys, thats the play...one, two, three, break!!!--
SPERM MEETS EGG LINK

Well didn't wanna run b4 sayin hi.. I am Brooke i have two little girls raegan who is 6 n laekyn who is 3 my husband n I have been married since march.. We got pregnant first month but turned out to b a chemical this is the 2nd cycle ttc since chemical.. We army opk'in this month.. Gonna try to conceive natural.. Good luck to u n hope to keep in touch

Well didn't wanna run b4 sayin hi.. I am Brooke i have two little girls raegan who is 6 n laekyn who is 3 my husband n I have been married since march.. We got pregnant first month but turned out to b a chemical this is the 2nd cycle ttc since chemical.. We army opk'in this month.. Gonna try to conceive natural.. Good luck to u n hope to keep in touch

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck and hoping you get that BFP w/a sticky bean :)

hi,i'm donna...what does the cough syrup do?

Nice to meet you! I haven't heard of the sperm meets egg plan either--thanks!!

Hubby and I have been married almost 6 years, together for 10. We have fur-babies (my pug in my profile pic who brings me endless joy, and my cat).

I am TTC#1 after a loss (which took us 10 months to conceive). I am on cycle #1 since then, using Vitax and OPTs (which showed I am ovulating at normal time--yah!!) and now I am in the 2ww testing on Monday the 13th.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of us!!

cough syrup help thin ur cm and helps the sperm stay alive for longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->