Introduction:Young wife trying to concieve! Any other young women trying to concieve?

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hi all, I thought I would just introduce myself I am a 20 year old wife , husbands 24 , on 3rd cycle of trying to concieve! from uk, We are really excited for the future and hope we concieve soon! good luck to everyone on there journey!

I notice theres a thread for over 35 but none for under 30s wonder if there are many on here :)

hiya! welcome to bnb! there is an over-35's section and a teen section, but in my opinion id say the majority of us are in our 20s? thats just a guess tho. im currently ttc#2 and im 25 :flower: hope to see u round the boards!

hiya! welcome to bnb! there is an over-35's section and a teen section, but in my opinion id say the majority of us are in our 20s? thats just a guess tho. im currently ttc#2 and im 25 :flower: hope to see u round the boards!

good luck with your ttc! and aww how old did you have #1? :)

Welcome to the forum. I'm also in my 20s. I think there are a lot of us here.

hey there,
welcome on board,im 26 and ttc for a year now,wishin all of us the best.:hugs:

hi everyone im 30 TTC over a year now waiting to see the docs next month so fingers crossed.
im from dublin with my hubby 11 years and jst got married in Nov 2010
good luck to u all TTC and ill see u round the bored some time :)

thank you for all the welcomes and good luck all :) hope all goes well for you at the docs baby luv!!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

thank you for the welcome JG your little one is so adorable :)

Hello I'm new too and in my 20's think theres lots of ladies on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->