Introduction

ravenwolf

Reaction score
I am new in the forum, I just ran across it while searching for more information.

I am 25-almost 26 and my husband and I have been TTC for 1 year now. I was diagnosed amenorheaic (sp?) [i.e. I stopped having periods] when I was 14 yo, and diagnosed PCOS last October. I'm on Metformin now and am using BBT, cervical mucus and saliva for ovulation monitoring. I have incredibly long cycles (I'm on day 170 or something obscene right now) and an average of 3-4 periods a year if I'm lucky.

I keep waiting for the doc to say Clomid next, and that's quite scary to me. My husband is not a proponent of Clomid, but I've heard many good things about Clomid for simple anovulation. We'll see what happens.

I have no children, though my husband has one deceased child.

As I went from not wanting/not ready to have children to quite intently wanting to have children, I find myself riding the emotional roller coaster that is TTC and looking for support beyond dragging my husband along the monotony of recording (and, of course, obsessing about) every possible variable on a daily basis just to review it after it's been long enough to look for some vague resemblance of a pattern.

Most of my friends where I work are either guys or young single girls who don't quite understand the TTC bit.

I look forward to exploring the boards and getting to know some fabulous people.

~RavenWolf

hey hun welcome!! you have come to the right place :hugs:

hello and welcome :hi: wishing you lots of luck on your ttc journey x

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g