Introduction

LouiseClare

Reaction score
Hiya

I’m Louise and I’m 29 years old and live in Melton Mowbray with my husband to be Dave who is 34 on Sunday.

I’ve been on the TTC forum for about 10 months now but found out yesterday that I’m pregnant. I was so shocked. When I told my OH last night I cried, he had a silly grin on his face. I got a positive on a cheap e-bay test so OH insisted that we drive to Asda and buy a clear blue digi just to confirm. I pee’d on the stick then passed it to him (I didn’t look myself) it came up positive within seconds and that silly grin of his appeared again….he’s so sweet.

Anyway….i’m starting to panic, I’m not sure what to do now. We’re getting married on Friday then flying out to the Maldives on Sunday for our honeymoon. I was thinking that I’d make an appointment to see the doctors for when I get back from honeymoon.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

Louise x

congrats and welcome hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats and welcome! It is so sweet isn't it when your guy is all gooey about it?! You forget they can be just as soft and just as excited as us.

Hiya Louise and a massive congratulations,
Wow what a weeks this is for you, just found out your pregnant and gerrting married, a double congratluations to you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome louise! and congrats on the great news - what better wedding present?! now try not to panic - i know that was my initial reaction after i found out! you don't want to ruin friday stressing! an appointment after your honeymoon sounds like a good idea - hope friday is fab, and you have a great time in the maldives! xx

What a great wedding present........
Double Congratulations!!:happydance::happydance:

Hope you have a lovely wedding and honeymoon.......and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

xxxxxx

Welcome Louise!!!
Congratulations on baby and your wedding,what a year for you!

Heres to a very happy 9 months :)

Congrats hun ! :happydance:

What a great wedding present !! And what a great way to celebrate your BFP !! :D

Enjoy x

Congratulations! And hope you have an ace wedding/honeymoon... which I'm sure you will :)

(As an aside, I found it amusing that the first person to reply to your thread was PorkPie 'cause you're from Melton Mowbray... Yes, my brain works in odd ways...)

Congratulations! And hope you have an ace wedding/honeymoon... which I'm sure you will :)

(As an aside, I found it amusing that the first person to reply to your thread was PorkPie 'cause you're from Melton Mowbray... Yes, my brain works in odd ways...)

Abit off topic but i LOVE Melton Mowbray pork and pickle pies MMMMMMM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->