introductions all around

georgiapeach

Reaction score
i am new to this whole forum idea - while i have browsed through them before i've never been one to post but when it comes down to it i wish i had found you guys ages ago seeing as i had so many questions in the beginning that i spent so long worrying over but have already been answered (when they are, in fact, now irrelevant!)

to properly introduce myself: my name is elizabeth and i currently live in coastal georgia with my parents/siblings. i did have a job as a cashier but since it's a new business just starting out my hours are ******* and i'm lucky if i even work at all in a week's time. this frustrates me because i know money is definitely a big issue but at the same time it's hard to find work in my town (it relies heavily on the army base we are neighbors to) so i am stuck with what i've got.

on december 5th at 4 o'clock in the morning my life completely changed. i'd had the inkling something was off with myself since i'd skipped my period but it took me a while to actually take the test - i'm assuming mostly because i was terrified of what i would find out. so after buying a pregnancy test i vowed to take it the next morning and i did just that - after going through my first bout of morning sickness! i took the test anyway and wound up crying on the bathroom floor for an hour or so because i had no idea what i was going to do.

flash forward and here i am, 30 weeks pregnant and happier than ever! granted, the father isn't around and probably never will be but my son will always have me to be there for him and if you can't count on your mother then who can you count on, right?

this ended up longer than i meant it to but if you'd like the shorter version: hello, i'm elizabeth and i'm 30 weeks pregnant (due july 26!) with my first child :D

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Hello Elizabeth , welcome to the group ! congrats on your BLUE bump too. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back