Introductions...

Hi folks!!

I've joined this section because although only trying since April, DH and I got pregnant very quickly the first time, and now age is against us. I'm now 37 and DH is nearly 46. I'd dearly love a couple more before my ovaries/uterus give out.

I am scared that my uterus won't take another child as I had a CS with DS, and bled very heavily during it.

I am scared that my uterus won't take another child as I had a CS with DS, and bled very heavily during it.

I also had a CS with DS, and hemorraged badly afterward, but still managed to have the second pregnancy OK. Good luck!

:happydance:Hello ladies,

Well I am Juliet I am 37 years old I have a little boy Charlie who is 4 now going on 34!

I had a mmc in July 2007 and then recently had another m/c in July this year!:cry:

But we have jumped straight back in there and we are trying again!

:dust::dust:To all of you x x x

Hi to all the new people who have introduced yourselves. Hope you stay is a short one, for all the right reasons and good luck to us all TTC xxx

Hi nellis and boobaby. Hoping this is a great month and we all get BFP's!!!!

Crazy that we might have our first BFP already after just starting up this little secondary section (thank you wobbles). How cool is that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->