Intuition - should you just 'know' when you're PG?

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Hey girls. I'm from a very fertile family - as soon as any gals come off the pill, they fall preggers! Including my nans and mum who told me last week that it took her ages to conceive my little bro - 2 whole months! :wacko:

Anyway, the thing they ALL say is that they just KNEW when they fell pregnant, like only a few days after conceiving, they just knew. I only started TTC last week with AF due end of next week but something in me tells me I'm NOT pregnant which is annoying.

Anyone else out there feel they ought to just know? Regardless of symptoms, that intuitively, you should know?

And anyone who fell PG and didn't have that feeling?!

Friday thoughts appreciated (I have the day off, yippeeee, so can check this without the boss hovering by!) x

Some people will "just know" but there are also some who dont know any different, think AF will still turn up anyday.

I knew with Ella, but that wasnt until my missed period, befre I tested though I jsut knew I was and OH didnt believe me! I dont think every woman everytime 'just knows' though so dont worry theres still a chance!

before ttc i honestly thought that i would 'know' but after 6 months of trying and many times thinking I was pg (or maybe just really really hoping) i wasn't after all. i think it depends person to person but i don't think i will 'know' when it happens.

I'm feeling fat right now...does that count? hehe

I don't know? I've never been pregnant but we've been trying for over a year now and I can clearly remember 2 times where I thought I was preg. Not just because of symptoms but I just felt that I knew deep down that I was, even when AF came I thought that it might just be spotting and that I still really was PG, when she came with full force I knew I wasn't.

So I think sometimes maybe women do know, but other times you want it so bad you just convince yourself that you are.

Remember that men can be affected by infertility too, so even if you're the most fertile woman in the world, OH might not be.

Good luck, i'm sure you'll get your BFP real soon :hugs:

I had a feeling for a few days but then I knew because I got a stupid brown line on my belly that you're not meant to get for ages LOL! I was like "Sophie, what is this?!" and she told me it was erm.. Linea something or other?

my family is really fertile too.. my mom got pregnant ON BC!!
I met a woman at work who said she knew when she was pregnant, and as soon as she "felt" pregnant, she also told him it was twins. Of course, her hubby didn't believe her. Their first appointment the doc told them TWINS! :shock:
I didn't know when I was though. My period was irregular, so I didn't even think anything about it until I was two weeks late :shock: and only tested then because I jokingly told my BF I was pregnant and that my period was late; and he was excited so he forced me to test. He even went and bought the test :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->