iPad 3 question

miss.kayleigh

me, oh and jakey lee
Reaction score
Does any of you ladies have one? If so does yours take aaaaages to charge? Mine has been on charge for about 4 hours now and only charged 38% it's ridiculous. I tried to phone apple but they're close and I only got it yesterday do I don't know if this is normal or not xx

I know they do take a while to charge. Are you playing on it while its charging? That can make it go slower. My husband has one but usually just plugs it in at night so we never realize how long it takes to charge.

Yeah they do take a while to charge which suprised me cos my ipod is pretty instant

I have the first one and it takes ages!

Althugh an iPad charger for an iPhone is fast :)

I have an ipad 2 and it charges to 100% in around an hour so i would say definitly give apple a call or email whe you can because that doesnt seem right

i got the new ipad on thursday and it was 96% when i took it out of the box, didnt have to plug it in until saturday afternoon and had used it a fair bit, it seemed to be charging quite slowly, but i was using it too so maybe if it were charging and not being used it would be quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->