Iphone or the Samsung galaxy S3?

Mummy2aStar

Eva & Layla's mummy xx
Reaction score
Hey..

Im due an upgrade and today i can collect a iphone 4s or a Samsung Galaxy S3..

I already have a iphone4, which i do like

So what would tou recommend, samsung? Or iphone? X

Hey..

Im due an upgrade and today i can collect a iphone 4s or a Samsung Galaxy S3..

I already have a iphone4, which i do like

So what would tou recommend, samsung? Or iphone? X

I work with phones, I personally have the iPhone 4s which is brill, but i wish id have waited because i much prefer the Samsung. :)

Samsung, no comparison! Samsung are leagues ahead in almost every single way now. The iphone is outdated and for sheep./

EDIT: Forgot to mention, i had the iphone, sold it and got the samsung, best decision ever!

i have the s2 and OH has the iphone ad i much prefer the samsung!! def better camera (which i use alot!) i love samsungs xx

The 4s isnt a worthy upgrade, so its depends on whether you would rather have a Samsung or and iphone.

I upgraded on release date from a 4 to a 4S and apart from the camera I regret it, should have kept the 4. but I tend to sell and upgrade :haha:

The S3, I can't wait to get one of them! x

I agree I wouldn't waste an upgrade on the 4s

Either s3 or wait for the iphone5

Samsung Galaxy S3 is currently the best phone out atm, Good Battery, HD screen with HD video recording, Camera is decent! The screen is just amazing!

Thanks.. Everyone seems to be for the samsung! I got the samsung in the end.. Have the iphone if i xhange my mind xx

I had the iphone4 and sold it, now how the Samsung s3, way better IMO x

I would have went with the Samsung as well :D

While we're on the subject, what is it that everyone see's in iphones? Apart from it being cool because it's made by apple. There's nothing you can't do with Samsungs that the iphone can do, even the interface.

Samsung s3 i have it and its the best phone ive owned. Its remarkably sturdy too. I would suggest getting a cover for it though ive dropped mine a couple times and still hasnt got a scratch on it thanks to the silicone cover i got off ebay x

What do you guys do for music if you don't use iPhone/ itunes? So clueless.

Samsung!

Better screen, connectivity, replaceable battery, extendable memory and you don't need to use itunes for movies or music.

Samsung without a doubt. It does everything an iPhone does - and quicker!

If you do choose to go for an iClone, just bear in mind that the iPhone 5 will have a completely new connector, which means pretty soon everything crApple make for it will have a new connector.
If you do upgrade to a 5 from whatever model you have, all the speakers, docking systems etc.. will have to be replaced to be 5 connector compatible.

Gotta love crApple!!

All my music is on itunes though. We use it at work (school) as we are an Apple school so I need something I can easily transfer between work and private use without faff!

I LOVE how the iPhone seems to be much faster than the Androids I've used in opening apps. It also doesn't seem to freeze as much as the Androids. DH just switched to an LG from the iPhone (Verizon doesn't have a 4G iPhone). He asked about the iPhone, but it was considerable more expensive and wasn't 4G, so went with the droid. I need a new phone, but wasn't really crazy about any of the choices available. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->