Iphone or the Samsung galaxy S3?

Whats with the Apple haters??

I LOVE my Apple products, (Phone, Mac, Pad, Pod classic) I love how everything just works perfectly together, and this will be even better once iOS6 is available.

I am a self proclaimed Apple Whore.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a better phone though, but thats obvious, it came out a lot later so Samsung knew what to beat. True to form HTC tried this with the HTC1 and failed. (because HTC suck IMO)

Its just the way it goes, you may have the best phone on the market one month, then all of a sudden it can look crap against the next.

I have the Samsung S, apparently I'm way behind but I only got it last year, I can't fault it, it's a brilliant phone! OH got a HTC at the same time and it's completely buggared now! Send messages to the wrong people, gets him in all kinds of dramas!

I have to admit though, I want an iphone but only cos I can't afford an ipod and I want to listen to music! x

Whats with the Apple haters??

I LOVE my Apple products, (Phone, Mac, Pad, Pod classic) I love how everything just works perfectly together, and this will be even better once iOS6 is available.

I am a self proclaimed Apple Whore.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a better phone though, but thats obvious, it came out a lot later so Samsung knew what to beat. True to form HTC tried this with the HTC1 and failed. (because HTC suck IMO)

Its just the way it goes, you may have the best phone on the market one month, then all of a sudden it can look crap against the next.

Because Apple are the dirty players in the market. Apple don't support innovation from independent developers. They copy and then spend more money than the competition to make their copy patented. Android is open source, it's free for developers to get their hands on it all over the world which is why it's continuously improving. Apple have already said they will do everything possible to destroy Android, scared of a little competition i guess :haha: Didn't the S2 come out before the 4S did? Apple failed there once again.

Yes the S2 came out before the 4S, But the 4S is a far superior phone, dont really see your point there...

Thats how you make money in buisness, you go one better than the competition.

Yes the S2 came out before the 4S, But the 4S is a far superior phone, dont really see your point there...

Thats how you make money in buisness, you go one better than the competition.
Iphone 4S is no way superior than the Samsung galaxy S2! kristel10589 obviously knows her stuff and I agree:

"Apple are the dirty players in the market. Apple don't support innovation from independent developers."

The Iphone 4S was just a way of giving the apple fans something to keep them happy and take their money when in reality the 4S is not that advanced than the iphone 4 which was garbage, even Steve Jobs had to apologise for the signal issues it had when holding the phone.

Lets look at the facts:

Screen: Samsung S2 - AMOLED / iphone 4S - Crappy standard backlit LED TFT

Battery: Samsung S2 - 18hrs talk time (plus it can be replaced) / iphone 4S - 14hrs (permanent battery)

Memory card slot: Samsung S2 - up to 32gb / iphone 4S - NONE

Weight: Samsung S2 -113g / iphone 4S -140g

Speed: Samsung S2 - 1.2ghz / iphone 4S - 1.0ghz

Now with all these facts at hand do you still think the 4S is superior?

Def go with the Samsung. I'm considering getting this one aswell. Not an iPhone fan!

Yes I do still think its superior as you havnt taken into account anything such as available add ons and apps and user friendly interface.

Its ALWAYS going to be a matter of personal preference though isnt it, so you can stop with your aggression thanks.

I always had Samsung or LG phones. When smartphones came out I was pining for an HTC and got one on my last upgrade - WORST decision ever! I hate the frickin thing! I had it about 2-3 months and said I don't like it. But have to keep it a year and a half before I'm allowed to upgrade again.

I'll be going back to Samsung and won't be trying anything else. I've learned my lesson.

One thing about Apple users though - they stand behind Apple products.
I've never had Apple products outside of an iPod Photo.
My experience is with Samsung and I'll be sticking with them tried and true after this.

I don't see why it has to be one or the other though. I side with neither

I have the new iPad, but I also have the Samsung galaxy s2 :shrug:

Admittedly I may have gone for the iPhone, but you don't get them in pink!

I had a blackberry before my iPhone. I used to love blackberry and would never use anything else, but I got so fed up with the lack of apps it had.

I would have got the S3 but when my boyfriend got the nexus, I really hated android. It crashes quite often and I don't like the look and feel of it. I don't really care if the S3 is far more superior as far as hardware goes or whatever, but if I can't stand android then I'll stick with an iPhone which I actually really like.

In your case I wouldn't upgrade from the 4 to 4S as there isn't much difference. Perhaps wait until the 5 if you like iPhone.

we have secretive training at the end of the month, i have a feeling the iPhone 5 will be out mid september :)

Yes I do still think its superior as you havnt taken into account anything such as available add ons and apps and user friendly interface.

Its ALWAYS going to be a matter of personal preference though isnt it, so you can stop with your aggression thanks.

Available add ons like what? you mean you can put an unlimited amount of memory on a S2, or you can upgrade the battery on a S2, or even plug in a keyboard/mouse if you really wanted to? You do know you can download a completely different ROM on a S2. Meaning you could actually have a S2 running IOS like interface, so user interface doesn't really come into it. I've owned a iphone 4s and certainly wouldn't put it in the same league as a S2, maybe a slightly faster galaxy ace with a better screen lol

App wise, apple charge for pretty much everything, android apps are generally a bit cheaper if not free and as i said before the whole system is open code so anyone technically minded can have a bash at development which is why it has improved so quickly over the ios systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->