iPhone pregnancy apps

itsme122

Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3
Reaction score
Anyone using an app to track your pregnancy? Which one and how do you like it?

With my previous pregnancy, the WTE had the little fruit ticker in their app, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. :(

I use Pregnancy+ and really like it. It's free for the first 12 weeks and then you have to pay a small fee for the full version.

It had a fruit size guide, daily blogs with useful information, a weekly blog to tell you about your babies progress this week. You can store belly pictures in there, it has lots of shopping lists of things you need to get before baby is born, an appointments reminder, lots of 2D and 3D images of what your baby may look like each week, name ideas...plus more useful stuff.

I've been using Ovia Pregnancy & Pregnancy Plus.

The only thing with Ovia is sometimes I'm not sure if the information is slightly incorrect because baby appears to measure a week ahead in their app to any other app/web page etc! I do like it though and it's handy as it has a calendar so you can mark everything in.

I agree, Pregnancy+ is by far the best app in my opinion. I have a few others but this is my go to.

I upgraded the app after I reached the 13 weeks mark.

I've got Ovia pregnancy, it's got this feature where it shows you the size of a full term babies hand and then week by week it's got the size of your babies hand compared to that which I think is really cool.

It's also got a calander which tells you how many weeks you are. So you can look at say a date in June and it will tell you how many weeks you will be which is handy rather than working it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->