Iplantation bleeding? What was yours like?

Nataliexx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
Im 10 dpo and this morning for about 3 hours i had spotting red stringy ewcm which turned into pink spotting now it has all gone... Has anyone had this and got their BFP?

I had some brownish spotting this morning and nothing since. I am only CD 24 today. About 10-12 DPO. If I ever get spotting it is usually pink and a whole lot more later on CD 27 and then AF shows in the morning of CD 28. So I am hoping this is implantation. Still have to wait a few days to test. Boo!

I had some brownish spotting this morning and nothing since. I am only CD 24 today. About 10-12 DPO. If I ever get spotting it is usually pink and a whole lot more later on CD 27 and then AF shows in the morning of CD 28. So I am hoping this is implantation. Still have to wait a few days to test. Boo!

Oh how exciting :happydance:!

I have also had some spotting nothing in my knickers just when wipe and not every time (sorry for TMI!). Have you had any cramps with this? I have been having period like pains all week, not due for another 2/3 days and usually only get them when I am actually on.
This is really driving me crazy, trying not to become obsessed but it is hard not too!

I spotted a tiny bit of pink/brownish tinged ewcm, which I believe was implantation.

Sound Very good to me......Hope you see your BFP soon. When are you thinking about testing??

do you have to have spotting or implatantion bleeding to get a bfp, or is it just some people?

i am really hoping to get my bfp this month but not got any spotting :(

i am really hoping to get my bfp this month but not got any spotting :(

I wouldn't worry about not having implantation symptoms. Not everyone has symptoms at all and just wait for AF not to show up and surprise BFP. I never had spotting with my three previous pregnancies. They all three were a surprise, no symptoms prior.

Although this week I am 3DPO and had blood streaked mucus yesterday and today there is nothing. So, could be implantation, could be just my crazy hormones:wacko:

I had IB with my DS 7 years ago and also this time round.

Can't remember much about the first time but this time I got it at 8dpo and it lasted almost a week. Would vary from brown cm to reddy brown. Needed to wear a liner but there still wasn't much on it.

I got my :bfp: at 11dpo while I still had the spotting so was a bit of a surprise. It stopped for a day then started again on the day af was due but only lasted a day and a half.

Fx you get your :bfp: soon.

Good news is, most websites say you can test 48 hours after implantation, so if that WAS implantation, YOU CAN TEST IN 2 DAYS AND GET A BFP!

Unfortunately I don't have any advice or reassurance to give you but I am in roughly the same boat as you are. I am on CD18 of 28 and the day before last I noticed some very very faint brown spotting when I wiped but was gone almost instantly. Because it was so faint I dismissed it but of course kept a closer eye from there on. Mid-afternoon yesterday I wiped and found watery light pink when I wiped which also went away quite soon after. There hasn't been anything since and I don't know what to think of the matter. I have no clue when I ov'd for certain but based off of the generic 28 day cycle I would be sitting at 4DPO. I'm not due for another 10 days (June 1st) and I don't know what to make of it. I keep telling myself I won't test until AF is due... but I don't know if I'll be able to refrain for that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->