ipod touch. anyone got one?

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
They any good? I have got the old nano. have had it 2 years but I read u can get facebook on the touch (*cough*). I know its being a bit of an addict but Im obsessed with it atm lol. You think the ipod touch is worth it? Its quite expensive £169 for just th 8GB...

It's great, but it only gets the internet on a wireless connection - so you can't use it anywhere

LOVE it. I have the 16 GB one, and it's so fun. She's right, can't use the internet stuff on it unless you are in a wi-fi spot but it still will play your music and run anything you already have downloaded.

I have a couple movies, my music, some photos, ebooks, and 2-3 games and I love it.
:hug:

definately gonna buy one. Just deciding whether to push the boat out and go for th 16GB one. Im gutted cuz they were advertised as on offer in argos so the 16GB was only bout 170 quid. They all out of stock tho what a suprise. However you can still buy them full price! LoL. I think that, in their terms means the offer is now over ;)
shame. Its a lot of money to pay out but I may use my credit card as its xmas lol. I deserve it. Its been a tough year lolllll xxx thanks ladies

Hunt about online - lots of deals going at the moment.

I have the iPhone, which is the same but with the phone feature.. and its great! I use it for everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->