Ipswich soft play..21st MAY. Everyone welcome!!

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

After the success of todays meet at colchester I thought i'd set up a new thread and maybe we can have a meet in Ipswich??

Theres a few play centres you've got snakes & ladders in Ipswich centre (almost) - but i've never been so not sure what its like :shrug: or kids kingdom - which is now called play 2 day in Martlesham Heath which is good for both under 1's and over 1's :) ??

Then maybe we can go to pizza hut for some buffett lunch before/after??

Whats everyones thoughts? dates??:shrug:

:hugs:

Yay!! I'm in, and any dates are fine with me, shall we aim for mid to end of may?

I will come if that is ok! Any of the dates you have suggested are fine for me :thumbup:

Hey girls, I really wanna come this time!! Kidz Kingdom is literally 5 minutes from me but i've never been yet, saying that i've not been to snakes and ladders yet either as I heard from someone its not so good for younger babies? Not sure if this is true or not though! Sounds lovely, would love to meet some more local mummies x

Hey girls, I really wanna come this time!! Kidz Kingdom is literally 5 minutes from me but i've never been yet, saying that i've not been to snakes and ladders yet either as I heard from someone its not so good for younger babies? Not sure if this is true or not though! Sounds lovely, would love to meet some more local mummies x

I know kids kingdom has an under 3's area with a few bits for really little ones :happydance:

woop woop! count me in definitely!! :happydance: i'm happy when and where - ever :D

We'll be there, can we not make it the 18th though as thats OHs birthday x

so either the thursday or friday, personally friday would be better for me :)

yep a friday would be brilliant for me too ginny :D

so are we looking at friday 21st may lovely ladies?

looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new lovely mummies :D oh and lunch after sounds perfect :D

Friday 21st is good with us :)
Lunch sounds lovely after but if madam is winging i'll have to come home!!
x

The 21st is fab with me ladies, and lunch after is a plan!

Looking forward to it ladies :)

ooooo yes for lunch ! he he!

anna, don't worry about that, obviously you do whats best, but i no i'm used to any whine's :D maddi likes her lunch on time :rofl:

yay 21st it is then !!

What time would be best for everyone?

About 10.30-11am would be good with us. Im off on holiday this evening so will check this when Im back next week. Looking forward to it x

yep that sort of time sounds good for us :D enjoy your holiday anna :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->