Ipswich soft play..21st MAY. Everyone welcome!!

It's back on the a14 and down the a12 twards Woodbridge, no where near the town centre lol.

Ok 10.30am then everyone??

10:30 there is perfect :D is there a meeting place outside ginny? or if it's raining perhaps by the counter? looking forward to next friday ladies :happydance:

Hi Girls,
My LO is too tiny to take part in play time but Id love to meet some other local mummies, so all being well could we join you? xx

Hi Girls,
My LO is too tiny to take part in play time but Id love to meet some other local mummies, so all being well could we join you? xx

of course you can, harrisons only 14weeks so wont do a great deal either xx

Chloe is only 8 weeks sweetie, ofcourse you can come will be lovely to meet you :)

10.30 is fine with us, Carly, I'll meet you at copdock for 10??

10:30 there is perfect :D is there a meeting place outside ginny? or if it's raining perhaps by the counter? looking forward to next friday ladies :happydance:

car park will be empty so if its a nice day we can meet there, if not theres a sheltered bit just by the door

Hi ladies, just confiming we'll be there friday at 10.30. We wont be able to make the lunch afterwards but really looking forward to seeing you at kidz kingdom x

yep thats it anna :D

really looking forward to it this week ladies :wohoo:

yep laura 10 @ copdock is brill :D

Ladiess.... I may not be able to make friday!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :(

sounds like a great day out...i cannot make this one but i will be there next time. have fun ladies :) xxxxxx

looking forward to tomorrow ladies :D just a quick check for who's coming?

ginny - how are you all this morning? x

Me me me!! I'm coming :)

Hope everything is ok Ginny!!

hope everyone can make it :D really looking forward to tomorrow guys :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79