Ipswich soft play..21st MAY. Everyone welcome!!

I dont think im going to make it. Had such a bad night with Harrison due to him being overtired bless him, hes still asleep now, if he wakes and i can get ready in time ill pop in, if not have fun and sorry ladies :)

:-( poor you. Hope he settles down bless him. See you in the car park at 10.30 everyone else. Im wearing cropped khaki trs and a turquoise top!! x

Hello, was lovely to meet you Laura and Carly, thanks so much for making me feel so welcome :) you are lovely girls :)

Carly Im so sorry I forgot to give u maddi's socks back :dohh: I'll make sure I bring them to next meet up! Thanks so much again for lending them to Lyla your a star! And drinks are on me next time :flower:

Hope you had a lovely lunch, see u soon xxx

Oh ladies im soo sooo sorry! I feel awful as I was the one who set this up. :( Harrisons literally slept ALL day, I hope it means im not in for a bad night. Hes also got a little cough so maybe hes feeling under the weather aswell. On a positive i've cleaned my flat from top to bottom as i've had soo much spare time, looks lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->