ireland or irish chatters :D

the chat room wont load for me
i dunno whats wrong

its the server upgrade! should be back by tomorrow evening id say! hows your mum doing? is the house alright? did you have fun shopping? :D

stinky northerner butting in.....

BH- why the hell is chatrooms still off i miss our chats grrrrrrr

Hi Shocker, im from NIreland :haha:

ello :D sorry i didn reply i was away for awhile cuz was so busy xx

heyyyyy wooohoo
finally the first irish thread iv seen:happydance:

Louth based here :winkwink:

xx

does northern irish count? :haha: though technically im scottish coz i was born in scotland lmao so im not irish and live in n.i. Have i failed the criteria? :haha: i know there's quite a few northern irish girls floating around on here.

The more the merrier I say! Just wish I was home in Dublin instead of in silly England :grr:

Just a smidge! I've been in England since 2000, moved home with DH in 2008 but had to come back in 2009 because of finances :( Selling our house here now and just waiting to sort out a few other bits in the hope of moving home again permanently really really soon..

hiya ladies.. good to see some more irish ladies on here to talk to :D.. of course N ireland counts :hugs: im in the uk for abit aswell.. only for a week tho.. :D

Just a smidge! I've been in England since 2000, moved home with DH in 2008 but had to come back in 2009 because of finances :( Selling our house here now and just waiting to sort out a few other bits in the hope of moving home again permanently really really soon..

I'm sure you'll do it soon :hugs:

Another Irish Gal joining this thread !!! I'm from Donegal !!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back