Iris?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Opinions on this name (ignoring the fact it's DDs middle name)
Thanks x

A bit like Ivy for me, in the sense that it makes a lovely middle name, but I don't like it as a first name.

You're really struggling to name this one aren't you.

A bit like Ivy for me, in the sense that it makes a lovely middle name, but I don't like it as a first name.

You're really struggling to name this one aren't you.

Not struggling as such - we like Elsie, but it's my Nan's funeral tomorrow and my grandma (her mom) is really I'll too so having a hard time at the moment and thinking of names and possibilities is the only thing keeping me going. X

So sorry you're having a hard time! :hugs:

I like Iris! It's one of those cute old lady names making a come back I think lol my friend is totally in love with this name atm. She's actually trying to convince her DH to have another baby just so she can use it :rofl:

Love Iris, deffo a middle name contender for me in the future as it was my Nan's name (even though she hated it) 😉

Love Iris. I'm really intrigued as to what name your lo will end up with!

Love Iris, deffo a middle name contender for me in the future as it was my Nan's name (even though she hated it) 😉
As does my great grandma! She hates it and told us not to use it lol.
Love Iris. I'm really intrigued as to what name your lo will end up with!
I think everybody is! & I'm sure I'm driving everybody mad.
Think it will be Elsie Eliza or Eliza Daisy though xx

I quite like iris but as others say maybe more as a lovely middle name. I know my grandma hated her name & so did my father in law & I don't think either of then would forgive us for giving their names to a child!! Lol

I was intrigued what sissy was short for- is it just for little sister? It's cute!

Xxx

I love Iris but then again I am biased as its my middle name :winkwink:

I love the name, really pretty, but if your daughter already has it I wouldn't use it again (but that's just my personal opinion of course)

I quite like iris but as others say maybe more as a lovely middle name. I know my grandma hated her name & so did my father in law & I don't think either of then would forgive us for giving their names to a child!! Lol

I was intrigued what sissy was short for- is it just for little sister? It's cute!

Xxx

It's shorts for sister I just think it's really cute and hope it will stick and Isabelle and bump will call it each other (I hope) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->