Irish names?

indeed!
damn, i was looking forward to having a pregnant friend :haha:
everyone seems to have upped and left me tbh, except a few proper friends.

oof, im in agony! ive got reallllly bad period type pains in my lower bump, 7 in the last 40 minutes and im really dizzy and keep getting hot flushes when they happen.

i hope its nothing :( xx

indeed!

oof, im in agony! ive got reallllly bad period type pains in my lower bump, 7 in the last 40 minutes and im really dizzy and keep getting hot flushes when they happen.

Aww we can still be pregnant buddies even online :hugs: oh no hun! Maybe give your midwife a ring if you're concerned? It could be Braxton Hicks... Have you drunk enough fluid today? Could be dehydrated hence the dizziness?

indeed!

Aww we can still be pregnant buddies even online :hugs: oh no hun! Maybe give your midwife a ring if you're concerned? It could be Braxton Hicks... Have you drunk enough fluid today? Could be dehydrated hence the dizziness?

i dont have a direct number for her and dont fancy ringing l&d :( if they get worse ill ring labour ward though.
had 3 more since my last post!
i hope its just braxtons xx

It could just be, I get pretty bad ones judging from what others have said about them. Have done this whole pregnancy. Hope it's nothing serious!

Going to keep an eye on them
Hopefully it's just because I've overdone it today xx

Oooo I hate football!

We ended up at labour ward last night, just to get checked because I fainted!
They did an internal & made me bleed, meanies. But baby is fine! Xx

Glad you're ok though hunny was bets to get checked out :hugs: glad baby's fine too!

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon hun :) we moved house today so been unpacking, I'm super tired now :(

I'm from Northern Ireland! I've chosen Finn this time if it's a boy!!i love that name!!

Also like, Aidan, Oran,

I like Oran! OH doesn't :( men! We really like Kian at the moment as well!

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon hun :) we moved house today so been unpacking, I'm super tired now :(

im jealous! we're trying to sell our house ( well, my mums but me and my OH live with her) so that we can move.
really dont want to be in the same house when baba is born! x

Some great name choices!! :thumbup: You have a good list to work with!

I LOVE the name Kian (with this spelling), and I LOVE Lachlan too (with this spelling, so it's not shorten to "Loch" like the Loch Ness Monster) - can't really pick one over the other as I love them both!

I also like Killian (with this spelling) and Liam!

I like Kylan - a lot actually. I have always had the name Rylan on my list. My only concern with this name is the cartoon character Kai-Lan is female, so I wonder if this name is kind of feminine (I sort of think Rylan is fem too).

Personally, I would avoid some of the other names... bc no one will be able to spell or pronounce them.

Oooo I hate football!

Yikes! Glad everything is ok! :flower:

Do they have any theories as to why you had cramping and then fainted?

That's really scary!! Were you dehydrated? Did they check your blood pressure?

Have you considered Declan? I think Declan John sounds adorable! "DJ"

Oooo I hate football!

Yikes! Glad everything is ok! :flower:

Do they have any theories as to why you had cramping and then fainted?

That's really scary!! Were you dehydrated? Did they check your blood pressure?

I'd done 3 emergency stops in a driving lesson earlier that day, so I believe baby really didn't like it and that's what caused it!
I also could've been a little dehydrated.
They checked my blood pressure & it was a lot higher than normal for me, but still within a normal range. I generally have my BP around 86-94 on the top number & 56-70 on the bottom, it was 118/94 in hosp but they didn't seem bothered xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->