• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Irrational Annoyance....

Lizbet12

Reaction score
Is anyone else on the hormone rollercoaster?

Everything and anything my other half does or doesn't do is annoying me.

I have turned into a complete nag - although it has to be said that in some cases I think I have a valid point.

Problem is I am not getting my point across very well. OH told me that the pregnancy card only went so far but honestly if he didn't give me cause I wouldn't be a nag. There its all his fault!

I told you I am not getting my point across in a constructive manner these days lol

I then start to have extreme thoughts like 'would be better doing this on my own'.....

I have another 9wks or so to go hope this phase passes quickly...

xx

I know how you feel, up until now I have been pretty good hormone wise but yesterday was one of those days where everything he did pissed me off or aggravated me even though he was just being playful, he told me I was being a giant bitch lol I remember with my daughter feeling as though I would be better off I think you go through that stage and it does get better, also you have to remember men are stupid and usually need things spelling out to them lol x

Me! I hate hearing myself being a snappy b*!ch :(

Last night I felt horrible - Hubbie was playing songs that he's learning for baby on his guitar, which is just lovely! But he was playing the same song over and over (as he was practising) and I had forgotten my internet banking password. For some reason this made me snap at him and tell him to stop playing as it was distracting me. He looked a bit heartbroken, but then very sweetly helped me find my password and gave me a big hug and I felt AWFUL for having snapped. So a bit later I took his guitar back to him and apologised for being a snappy cow and if he wanted to play some more that would be really nice.

It was so unfair of me and I can't believe I upset him like that, poor guy :cry:

Yes! Poor DH, I've melted down over the stupidest things. Last week and this week have been especially rough. Of course we argue and then I spend the next hour crying and crying and then can't explain why I'm crying. He's been such a trooper and put up with me. Couldn't ask for a better partner in this :thumbup:

Hopefully my hormones calm down a little!

Its not just me then lol....

Problem is there are things I would like done or feel I get his agreement on and then within days we just end up back in the same pattern of behaviour

For starters IPADs are the route of all evil - can't get him off the blinking thing
Smoking - he has promised to try and give up but I see no constructive action and he keeps sneeking cigarettes in the kitchen or dining room which drives me mad!
Outstanding DIY - yes, yes I know he works hard but so do I and to be told well you'll be off for 6mths why don't you do it then sends me over the edge!
Housework - OK so he works longer hours but why is it mostly a womens burden

I could go on and on I am sure and at some point I will talk myself round - after all in a relationship its about balance right? He does his share I just get fed up with my share and the repetative nature of the daily routine

Another example (I told you I could go on and on!) he highlighted the expensive nature of a hotel deal on Groupon saying it was ridiculous. Now this is the same hotel he has promised to take me to for a romantic weekend after baby no2 arrives. I point out the price is reflective of the high season dates but oh no if he mentions it once he mentioned it 3 times over the space of an hour. Now knowing my other half this typically means he is trying to get out of something. So what do I do shout at him and go in a huff, we then don't speak for over an hour and I get upset...

Aaarrrggghhhh - must go eat chocolate

Its not just me then lol....

Problem is there are things I would like done or feel I get his agreement on and then within days we just end up back in the same pattern of behaviour

For starters IPADs are the route of all evil - can't get him off the blinking thing
Smoking - he has promised to try and give up but I see no constructive action and he keeps sneeking cigarettes in the kitchen or dining room which drives me mad!
Outstanding DIY - yes, yes I know he works hard but so do I and to be told well you'll be off for 6mths why don't you do it then sends me over the edge!
Housework - OK so he works longer hours but why is it mostly a womens burden

I could go on and on I am sure and at some point I will talk myself round - after all in a relationship its about balance right? He does his share I just get fed up with my share and the repetative nature of the daily routine

Another example (I told you I could go on and on!) he highlighted the expensive nature of a hotel deal on Groupon saying it was ridiculous. Now this is the same hotel he has promised to take me to for a romantic weekend after baby no2 arrives. I point out the price is reflective of the high season dates but oh no if he mentions it once he mentioned it 3 times over the space of an hour. Now knowing my other half this typically means he is trying to get out of something. So what do I do shout at him and go in a huff, we then don't speak for over an hour and I get upset...

Aaarrrggghhhh - must go eat chocolate

Awww, i feel exactly the same. Im nearly 35 weeks now and my emotions seem to be getting more intense. Its not helped by the fact that im not sleeping very well so i lie there at night thinking about the things that annoy me and getting so worked up that im in abit of a state when we get up in the mornings and end up being so grumpy with him. Its got me a little worried about how i will feel next week when i start my annual leave/Maternity leave as i wont have work to take my mind off things which seems to be a godsend at the moment. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"