Irrationally impatient!

CKJ

Reaction score
I'm only on my first month of Ttc having just come off pill, I already have a daughter n am in no rush and yet I am going mad waiting for a positive opk etc its ridiculous it'll happen when it happens but I'm so anxious! I think I just want to know I'm ovulating ok after pill, once I know that it's out of my system I'm hoping I can chill out n go with the flow. I was lucky n conceived quickly first time round but if it takes longer this time so be it...so why does my impatient brain not agree?! Lol

I know how you feel, I'm on my first cycle of ttc and I already have a son, I've ovulated so now in the tww and I'm sooooooooooooooooooo impatient, one minute I'm telling myself theres a chance, then the next I'm telling myself nope ain't gonna happen! Sending myself crazy. Its weird cos I've been pregnant, I have a gorgeous son to show for it, but somehow I can't imagine it will happen to be and I can't imagine being pregnant. Maybe its fear of not conceiving, maybe if I keep telling myself that its not going to happen then I wont be so disappointed.

Good luck in your ttc journey.

Oo good luck!! Not long to go now til u can test! I just wanna Ov then I know cycle is working n I'm at least in with a chance this month lol I hate hate hate the lack of control lol

i was just like that! just waiting for my period to come...and all my friends were getting pregnant or having babies lol. the period still hasnt shown up, but i found out 3 weeks ago that i was ovulating lol so ive calmed down since then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->