• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Irrationally irritated with OH tonight... bummed /:

thecurlymama

Reaction score
So, the next two weeks are going to be suuper busy for me. My cousin's bday party was tonight, and I'm babysitting in 10 minutes (at 9:45pm) from then until 3am, walking home from there, then sleeping for a couple hours until I have an appointment meeting with a potential doula in the morning. OH is throwing his big bro a birthday (his bro's birthday is in three days though- fucking 4/20). I've told OH I want him at the meeting tomorrow morning and have reminded him tons of times the past two weeks or so. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be drinking a little and smoking weed with his brother and his buddies. I called him an hour ago to say "goodnight" and remind him again about the appointment tomorrow morning- but his phone is off. WHICH I have told him to keep his phone on at all times because I'm about 30 weeks now and I feel like he should have his phone on all the time in case I need to reach him. UGH IM SO IRRITATED HE DIDN'T PICK UP.a nd I'm worried he'll be hungover tomorrow and be late.

I'm also babysitting tomorrow morning after the appointment. Babyshower is next saturday and then we have a birth class that Sunday. just erg.

Aw hun. Just keep your head up and have some faith in OH! Hopefully he'llbe there on.time tomorrow morning.
Also just have patience just do what you need to do and then after babysitting ttomorrow you can sleep forever! Hahaha

It's 4am and I just reread that post from earlier and I sound so mean! Poor OH. Hopefully I didn't anger text him in my sleepyness ;) haha. Thanks Jozlynn. You're right - I cannot WAIT to sleep foreverr and ever and ever!

Hehe, we do crazy things with our hormones!
Now that I'm not pregnant I see how mean I was to my poor OH. Haha, oh well he deserved it at the time!
How did your meeting go?

Crazy pregnancy hormones hey! Hun, tbh I would be pretty pissed off too. So I don't think your being "irrational" like you said in your title :p How did the appointment go anyway? :)

Everything went really well! Poor OH didn't even end up hanging out with his big bro because him and all his friends ditched him to go to a big house party and OH decided to go home ... silly me for assuming things :blush:

The appointment went great and OH was not only on time but EARLY! I feel like such a jerk :dohh: haha. OH well though, he understood and we had a really nice time together yesterday :)

Thanks ladies! haha

At least you can feel better knowing he'll never know you had these doubts ;) that's what we have this site for! <3 glad it went well!

I'm so glad it went well! What'd you think of the doula?

Yes! Thank god for bnb <3

Ah, and the doula was really awesome! I'd met her once before and had to go back and meet with her. OH wouldn't give me a very straight answer about weather he liked her or not. He doesn't seem comfortable with another person being at the birth, but since I only want him and my mom there and it'll be a birth center birth (all natural, no hospitals as long as everything goes smoothly) and I think it would only be best for me to have somebody else there to talk me through it all if OH and my mom are having a hard time.

Ah, lucky you. I always wanted to have my bubbies at a birthing centre.
I can never have a pregnancy tgats not high risk. :"(

But good for you though girly! Glad everything worked out. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->