Irregular Cycle Sisters

redhead31

It's me, hubby and bump
Reaction score
Hello,

Thought I would re-start this group as it was called TTC Irregular Cycles but now we have become known as the Irregular Cycle Sisters. This is a good group for anyone who hasn't a clue when they are going to ovulate or how long their cycle is going to be. Its for those who would love to have regular 28 day cycles and feel left out when others are saying that they are just one week away from ovulating - oh, the bliss of knowing when you are actually going to ovulate or have your AF. I've just finished 45 days of bleeding and now I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm going to ovulate at some point in the next few weeks.

awww bless ya...i couldnt cope with 45 days of bleeding..i moan about 7!!

well i have irregular and usually long cycles...last was 75 days, one before was 60!
i am now on cycle day 14 and have been taking agnus castus since about day 11 (i shouldve started befoe them but didnt have a chance to get any, i wasnt going to wait till the next cd1 as who knew when that would be lol|) i am hoping they will help to regulate it..preferably b4 august 7th when i get married as i dont really want to take norethisterone to postpone it as it could make my cycles worse!! but i really dont want AF on my wedding day!

hope all are well x

45 days...u poor thing...:hugs:.
Count me in too.No idea when i ovulate ,my last cycle was 56 days:thumbup:

awww bless ya...i couldnt cope with 45 days of bleeding..i moan about 7!!

well i have irregular and usually long cycles...last was 75 days, one before was 60!
i am now on cycle day 14 and have been taking agnus castus since about day 11 (i shouldve started befoe them but didnt have a chance to get any, i wasnt going to wait till the next cd1 as who knew when that would be lol|) i am hoping they will help to regulate it..preferably b4 august 7th when i get married as i dont really want to take norethisterone to postpone it as it could make my cycles worse!! but i really dont want AF on my wedding day!

hope all are well x

Yeah, I'm on the norethisterone at the moment. Am really pleased this week as doc has prescribed me clomid - woo hoo! Hopefully it will stop all this stupid bleeding and get me ovulating...

Girls, its nice to have you both in the group xx

Hi there! My DH (30) and I (31) have been TTC since last August and I have irregular cycles. They range from 33-46 days long. Not as long as some of you ladies, but still pretty irregular. I'm currently on my second cycle of clomid. I look forward to talking to women experiencing some of the same things I am.

I will join as well, no idea when I ov. Am trying Vitex starting today and prayer to get this under control. So if you would like to be my TTC #1 buddy please let me know and I will add you to my signature.

Well, I've been given Clomid and I hope this will be an end to all this bleeding I've been having as it really is a pain. I should start taking it this weekend so hopefully in a couple of weeks I will see some ovulating going on. Lucie - how have you found the Clomid - have you had any side-effects?
Happily - I will be your TTC buddy. I tried Vitex for a couple of months, I think it helped a bit but soya isoflavones are also good as shortening cycles, or so I have heard.

Lets keep this thread going as I would love to see some BFPs xx

Well, I've been given Clomid and I hope this will be an end to all this bleeding I've been having as it really is a pain. I should start taking it this weekend so hopefully in a couple of weeks I will see some ovulating going on. Lucie - how have you found the Clomid - have you had any side-effects?
Happily - I will be your TTC buddy. I tried Vitex for a couple of months, I think it helped a bit but soya isoflavones are also good as shortening cycles, or so I have heard.

Lets keep this thread going as I would love to see some BFPs xx

Good, glad to have you as a buddy :hugs2:. I will keep you posted as to what the Vitex does to me. I have been having a light bleed/spotting for 3 weeks now and am ready to put it to an end plus I've read that Vitex has helped some women get pregnant. Hopefully I am one of them soon lol.

Redhead-My first cycle of clomid I had lots of hot flashes and night sweats. I also had horrible headaches-but I had just given up caffeine and had a sinus infection too! I also felt lots more twinges and slight pains in my ovaries. This cycle, I've had a few tiny headaches, but no hot flashes or night sweats (yet). My dr says I did ovulate on the first cycle, and the best thing, in my opinion, is that that cycle was 33 days, where the ones before clomid ranged between 39-46 days.

Can I join? I havent even tried counting or anything, since having my baby I usually bleed for 4 weeks, extremeley heavy!!! :'(

this time i was just over a week, although i hemoraged last week :'( then it stopped.

started taking vit b6, soy, maca, folic acid and EPO all in the attempt to help sort things out.

can i join, im looking for some support and have no idea what my cycles are doing ...

Hey everyone,

I've been away with work for the last couple of weeks but I'm back - really missed the support of being able to log on here on a regular basis.
Eternal - good to have you in the group - don't worry, none of us here know what our cycles are doing - bleeding for weeks on end is so frustrating and means you are never quite sure when your cycle starts or ends.
Lucie - thanks for the clomid advice. Its my first month and I've had a few mood swings but today my fertility monitor registered a 'high fertility' status so I'm trying to get stressed-out DH in the mood. Why does it feel like its always on us girls to sort out this pregnancy thing - when I talk to DH about cycles, hormone levels, fertility monitors etc he looks at me like I'm talking a foreign language!!
Happily - good luck with the Vitex and great to have you as a buddy :hugs: The most I bled for at one time was just under three months, this time last year - it was horrible and thank goodness for noristerone tablets, which were able to put a stop to it.

Good luck to everyone and fx we see some bfp's on this thread soon - us irregular cycle sisters deserve it!!

redhead31 where did you get your irregular cycle sisters tag?

Here is the link for the tag (just piece it together into one line before putting it into your signature):

https://img535.imageshack.us

/img535/5883/6546885c54cadbdm3.jpg

i have irregular cycle too.. some time i get 1 menstruation in 2-3months, now i'am tring to correct my cycle with maca

Wow - I have been grumping that at 24 I have it bad for a 37 day cycle! I have to say that up until this month (horrible waiting game of being over-due for the first time since coming off implanon and waiting for AF) I have been regular to 37 days even up until the hour!

I have to say that I have tried mid-flow ovulation tests and they have always come back negative, so I don't know if that means I am not ovulating or if I am just really odd and ovulation straight after/before AF

Has anybody had any experience with the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor? I was tempted to purchase one but was put off by the high price.

Wow - I have been grumping that at 24 I have it bad for a 37 day cycle! I have to say that up until this month (horrible waiting game of being over-due for the first time since coming off implanon and waiting for AF) I have been regular to 37 days even up until the hour!

I have to say that I have tried mid-flow ovulation tests and they have always come back negative, so I don't know if that means I am not ovulating or if I am just really odd and ovulation straight after/before AF

Has anybody had any experience with the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor? I was tempted to purchase one but was put off by the high price.

Hey, I use the Clearblue Fertlity Monitor and it has told me whenever I've ovulated and when I haven't - I think it is really good, although it hasn't led to a BFP for me yet. Its good because I have cycles that are both long and short with alot of bleeding in between - every time it has picked up an ovulation I have had my AF exactly 14 days later - it is nice when you do have irregular cycles to have something which tells you exactly when your AF is going to happen so you can at least plan ahead. Best thing to do is look on the internet as a few girls bought one and only used it for a couple of cycles and have then decided to sell it on ebay - I got mine off Amazon for £60. Good luck :hugs:

I would love to join this group, i too have irregular cycles, im on cd41. i have no idea when i ovulate, im tired of poas & its always neg opks & hpt :growlmad:!!!
i sumtimes would bleed up to 5 weeks, all the dr. does is give me some pill to stop it.
So no more Dr. for me :nope:
But i am trying fertilaid to regulate my cycles :thumbup:

I would love to join this group, i too have irregular cycles, im on cd41. i have no idea when i ovulate, im tired of poas & its always neg opks & hpt :growlmad:!!!
i sumtimes would bleed up to 5 weeks, all the dr. does is give me some pill to stop it.
So no more Dr. for me :nope:
But i am trying fertilaid to regulate my cycles :thumbup:

Hey Sparkle, I know what you mean about the constant bleeding - is the pill you're talking about called norethisterone as I've been on that a few times to stop bleeding. Infact I'm using it at the moment to stop my spotting and bring on a proper period so I can take my second cycle of clomid. It is amazing that the docs couldn't figure out what was causing the constant bleeding - which worried me. however, now I'm on clomid and just the low dose of 50mg has stopped the spotting. It only started again on day 28 of my cycle (it was bliss to have my first month in two years without any mid-cycle bleeding) and so I've got the noristerone to bring on a proper AF now. How is the fertilaid going? Has it made a difference. I found that agnus castus made a bit of a difference to me - but only a bit. Good luck xx

I'll join! I have irregular periods, though I usually get them once a month and only bleed for about 7 days. And jeez, 45 days. I wouldn' t be able to do that. My OH already says he doesn't know how women bleed for 7 days and don't die. >> :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->