Irregular cycle

calliebaby

Reaction score
Hi. I came off of the pill in april. Since then, I have been having a regular period every six weeks to the day. However, I was due to get my period 10 days ago according to this cycle. I am currently late. I have cramps randomly throughout the day and keep thinking that it is coming. If I were to have gotten pregnant, the one day that I could have conceived would have been 16 days ago. While my cycles are long, I have never been late. I think I am going to test tomorrow. I will be calling my doctor by next week if AF still does not show. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I think I mostly just needed to sort this out in my head and figure out my next step. It always helps me to write things down.

Yes! I just experienced this. I am a 28 day cycle girl. Even after coming off the pill in May, period came exactly 28 days later. One month it came a day early. Well, I was due this past Sunday. It never came, a week prior I was having cramping every day. But not like AF cramps, a little lighter. Which I never have, only the day AF is due. So I did a test Monday and negative. Tuesday, no AF. Wednesday morning no AF, so I took a test, negative. I seriously thought I was pregnant. Lots of CM and still those silly little cramps. Sure enough this morning, I woke up to crazy AF cramps, and sure enough there she was. I have to say I was a little dissapointed. Oh well, just have to wait until January to actually start trying. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP, it can't hurt to test. Just don't get too anxious like I did, because it sucks when the witch comes...lol.

Thanks for such a quick response. What's really weird about this whole thing to me is that since coming off the pill I do not get cramps at all. This past week or so is the time I have had cramps since I was on the pill. I originally went on the pill because my cycles were so long and frequent. I feel I am a complete polar opposite now. I think I will test tomorrow. According to the date that I could have conceived, it would make me 3 or 4 days late if I ovulated early. This just really sucks! I was supposed to start charting my ovulation cycle this month and try to get a better idea of when it happens for me. We are going to TTC in December and I want to be prepared. Good luck in January!!!:happydance:

Yeah, this was my first cycle with pre AF cramping, I never get cramps until day of. Which I found to be so strange. I seriously felt pregnant (not that I know what that feels like), but something just felt different. Unfortunately AF came this morning, and I guess January is not too far away. I guess just keep trying HPT until you get either a BFP or AF. And I think if your period is late more than a week, maybe book a blood test with your doctor. My friend works at our local hospital, and she brought me home like 12 pregnancy tests, so it looks like I am stocked up for when I actually start trying. Good luck with your testing, let us know what the result is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->