Irregular cycles after loss in 2007

Mandyblur

Mum of 3 soon to be 4!!!
Reaction score
Evening ladies,

Feeling a little down tonight and was hoping someone somehow could give me some hope.

My cycles were always 28 days never late never early - even after having my two children (pregnant first cycle with both) they stayed the same.

Then in 2007 i had an unexpected but delightful suprise of finding out i was pregnant. Unfortunately i miscarried at 5+6. My cycles changed to 26-29 days and never returned back to normal.

In January 2009 we decided to start TTC, nothing was happening. I began fearing that i was infertile. A year passed and nothing. Then in May 2010 i finally got a gleaming BFP! I cried for days i was that happy. Then i miscarried again at 6+1. Since then my cycles have changed for the worse - they now range from 18 - 29 days.

My doctor decided to check my hormones through a blood test but i dont get them back until Tuesday.

I'm only 25, i dont understand why my periods never returned to normal and i dont understand why it now takes me so long to get pregnant and then i miscarry.

I feel so hopeless at the moment and constantly feel like i'm letting my husband down.

Is there any hope? What could be wrong with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->