Irregular cycles and NTNP buddy request!

Songbird31

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:
I'm new here and I wanted to know if someone here could relate and would maybe want to be my NTNP buddy :happydance:

So here's a little about me. I'm 22 yrs old and my boyfriend of four years is 28 yrs. We've discussed having a family together for over a year now and decided to come off protection in March. My first cycle was regular - 30 days - and now it's been 56 days and no signs of my period!

I was on the pill for 6yrs and was irregular before I started. We've decided not to prevent it and not try.. it would be welcome whenever it would like to come (even though I'd want to ttc since I'm really irregular :blush:)

I've always had a baby fever and I'm such an impatient person lol.
If someone around my age in the similar situation or has had the same experience would like to talk I'd be really happy!

hiya I know I am a bit older than you.. but ive just recently stopped the depo provera injection and ive been to the docs today because I have no sign of any period whatsoever they told me to go back in 2 weeks to take a preg test and if I am not pregnant I have no idea what they propose to do?

what pill were you on? I was on cerezette a few years ago and got pregnant whilst on it!! xxx

Hey thanks so much for your reply :)

How long has it been since you had your period ? Do you have any pregnancy symptoms ?

If my period doesn't come next week I'm going to the doctors..
I was on Microgynon for 6 yrs. I've never been pregnant in my life so I have no idea what to expect lol. Did you get any symptoms when you were pregnant at the time ?

I was on Microgynon for 4 years before I conceived my first and then went back on it for another 2 years (I think) before conceiving my second. After coming off it both times, my periods were irregular and never became regular.

Hi :) I'm 22 and my OH is 19. I have a almost 3 year old from a previous relationship.

I had just the one shot of Depo in November last year, absolutely hated it, and didn't know fully about the longterm effects so never went back. I got my first period in March and only had random bits of spotting since.

I am more TTC than NTNP but would like to take a relaxed approach as I am a stress head and I know it doesn't help! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->