irregular cycles

chimmi

Reaction score
just put all my period cycles into FF for the last year and my summary is that i have irregular cycles :cry: i never knew this, thought my average was 30 days :shrug:, it says to see the doctor if you have irregular cycles. im so gutted right now!! :dohh:
anyone else got "irregular cycles" and can cheer me up? :flower:

How long r ur cycles normally? If there for example, 50 days , 35 days, 26 days ect then that would b irregular. But if there say between 28 nd 33 days (example) then that isn't classed as irregular.

no thats what i thought! they are between 28/29/30/31... i never would have classed that as irregular! recently they have been more like 29/30 days my average of the whole lot is 30..

well i NEVER even thought it was irregular, it was only when i put the info into FFriend that it said i was..! i will forget all about it now, just wanted someone elses opinion as i would TRUST FFriend..! thanks girls

Thanks for reassurance. I always thought they were regular lol they turn up every month anyway.. boo

I would say they sound pretty regular! Mine are quite irregular being 27-40 odd days but I go through periods of them being regular too, hoping for another normal one this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->