Irregular periods after implan removed

SDJB

Reaction score
Hi,

was wondering if anyone has any advice....i had the contraceptive implant removed on 3rd feb and had a bleed on 4th untill 8th....i then had another bleed on 22nd feb until 26th feb i had unprotected sex 6th march and now i dont know when i should be due again or if i would have been ovulating been having slight cramps that dnt seem to have came to anything...i know this seems all long winded with loads of different dates but i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same after having implant removed ? i dont know wether to wait it out and see if i do take a period or if i do a test and see if im pregnant if that's possible so soon after having it removed....just looking for some advice any would be appreciated thanx x

I'm sure it's possible for you to have become pregnant so quickly but I don't think it's too common so if I were you, I'd save the money on the test and wait for your next cycle. I had my Mirena IUD removed on 3/4, started a cycle on 3/5. HPTs aren't cheap so I won't be testing until I assume I'd be several weeks late for a cycle simply because my cycles are inevitably going to be screwed up from the removal. I wasn't due for a cycle until today officially.

Best wishes and :dust: to you!

Hi, I don't know if you've tested yet, but please let us know :)

However, I had the implanon before I fell pregnant with my son. I had mine removed in the March 08, fell pregnant in the April so it can happen very quickly! Your fertility comes back straight away when the implanon gets removed. I'd probably wait until Tuesday/Wednesday to test as then that would of been a month from your last period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->