Irregular postpartum periods?

T

Tittie

Hi, I'm new to the forum! The reason I'm here is because I'm a bit worried about even mentioning this to anyone I know.

I had my first baby in December and due to low milk supply I had to switch to formula at 2.5 months old. My period returned in March approx 3 months postpartum. My second period came on cd28 so I thought good looks like I'm back to normal!!

On cd 9 of this cycle we dtd and had an accident (forgot the condom) but I was convinced there was no way I could get pregnant that early on in my cycle so didn't give it another thought.

I've just realised I'm a week late.

Do you think there is a chance I'm pregnant or is it normal for post partum periods to be irregular even if I'm not breastfeeding and have had 2 periods already that seemed regular or do you think I'm being paranoid?

I'm too scared to take a test!

There is always a chance you could be pregnant after unprotected sex. CD 9 is kind of early but the sperm can hang out and survive in there for a few days. I would take a test to be sure!

I agree with pp. there is a chance that you could be pregnant, I'd wait until 12 DPO and test.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->