Irritability, PMS or early pregnancy?

hairftsher

Reaction score
Hi there!

For those of you who may have experience in this,
If you are someone who has crankiness/irritability with PMS, did you also experience this before you got your BFP?

I honestly cannot remember for the life of me if I still experienced that same kind of moodiness before I got my BFP with my son & with my second pregnancy, I found out during a city-wide evacuation so my moods at that time can't be trusted, lol!

Thank you!!!

Hi hon I think u can get moody b4 getting BFP.
Thinking back to before getting my BFP with my son. I was very restless and irritable. I can get a little snappy b4 AF as well.
That's the thing that's so annoying is that pregnancy symptoms can mimic PMS. I was so sure I wasnt pregnant with my son. The only thing that made me think I cud he was I I developed sore boobs around 6dpo and they remained sore. I had a few other things as well but only mild.
I noticed I was more thirsty and I remember I kept getting these little niggly headaches and I was having little waves of mild nausea but it was so mild. My sence of smell was very strong to. But a few days b4t period was due I had period pain and lower back ache so really thought I was going to get AF but I didn't.

Do u normally get like this b4 ure period is this a new thing for you?
How many DPO are you ?
Good luck hon. Hopfully it's a sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back