Irritable

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Im so over today. My kids have been at each others throats all.day.long. Kept our oldest home from pre-k today because she has a nasty cough, and I swear both kids made it their mission to drive me batshit crazy today.

My husband gets home from work and, god love him, is trying to say and do the "right" things but every time he opens his mouth I want to punch him. Hubs and the kids are skyping with my husbands parents now and I dont think Ive ever wanted to slap that woman more in my life. I can usually tolerate her utter stupidity (seriously, the stories I could tell) but not today. Not.Today.

Im just so ready for today to be over. Everything and everyone is making me angry. Hormones guys. They suck.

Haha I just wanted to say I feel exactly the same and have had a day very similar to yours! Hubby can't do right for doing wrong at the moment. Everything he does is winding me up no end...it's taking all my effort not to moan and nag at him every second of the day :p x

Haha I just wanted to say I feel exactly the same and have had a day very similar to yours! Hubby can't do right for doing wrong at the moment. Everything he does is winding me up no end...it's taking all my effort not to moan and nag at him every second of the day :p x

I seriously just want to skip dinner and put the kids to bed now and hide out in the bathtub all night with wine.

But I suppose I have to feed them. And I cant have wine. Woe is me.

Hahaha you're describing me today once I got home from work (my work is 26 kindergarteners )
My husband is so irritating and he's done nothing wrong , poor guy lol

Hahaha you're describing me today once I got home from work (my work is 26 kindergarteners )
My husband is so irritating and he's done nothing wrong , poor guy lol

Oh god you poor thing! I've always wanted to be an early elementary teacher, but now I see how much my own kids drive me nuts I'm not sure I want to be surrounded with other people's kids all day long :haha:

In any case, I'm glad I had leftover pasta sauce in the freezer, made for a quick dinner and as soon as everyone was done eating I ran off to soak in a hot bath. My husband can dish out baths and bedtime, I need a break tonight.

Good for you !
A hot bath sounds lovely, I just may do the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->