Irritated and impatient & BFN

samim90

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have tender breasts which I rarely get before AF and I feel a little more tired than usual but Ive been testing since 5 days after I had intercourse which i know is inaccurate but i was just so impatient. Anyways I tested yesterday and got a BFN. Im supposed to get AF today so im just scared and i dont want her to come. Im just really hoping im pregnant but I have a feeling Im not. Is there still a chancs that im pregnant?

Good luck to everyone TTC. :)

Same boat, my friend. Super insane sore boobs, which is very unusual (but not totally unheard of) for me. They usually don't hurt at all and if they do, it's mild. But these are SO SORE!! And I'm moody, lower backache, and absolutely dead tired. I tested today (10dpo) and got a BFN. I'm resigned. I won't test again. Just wait for AF to come. I will be so sad if I'm not pregnant because these are insane PMS symptoms. UGH...

And to answer your question...yes there's still a chance. There's always a chance before AF. :)

Yes there is always a chance until AF shows. depending on how long your lp is typically and when you implant will greatly change when you get a positive. A beyond 15dpo bfp isn't as rare as people think.

Im resigned too! I dont even want to waste the last two pregnancy test I have just incase im not. Might as well save it for next month. Im just going to wait and see if AF shows her ugly face. And at the same time I want to test again because im so anxious

And Hi Ccpeace thanks for being so informative. Just to make sure dpo is the days after my ovulation period or fertile window? How long have you been trying?

We were NTNP since last February, but not really timing things until December. I'm so frustrated and upset that it hasn't happened yet. With my DD we got pregnant on the second cycle. I'm sad...I want her to have a sibling so badly and she's already 3.5 years old. I feel like we should have started trying sooner.

How long have you been trying? Will this be your first? Keeping fingers crossed!

Hey your not out until the witch shows her face! Im 6dpo todat. First time actually trying again in months. Waiting for my prevnancy tests to even be shipped which helpswith early testing i guess. But there are 25 of them. They are meant for me to pee on now!! �� lol j/k. But today is the first day i started obsessing and so here I am. I have NO symptoms. Which isn't unusual. Most I get in early pregnancy is nausia and boobs get bigfer. But that isn't until about a week after a positive anyways. Well last baby i was fortunate and got a positive at roughly 9 dpo. And with my other children I didn't even think to test untill i we late because they were suprises. But we will see how typical this little baby is. I def am getting that "my family is missing someone" feeling now. Total change in heart from last month because I didn't want a baby in between Thanksgiving and Christmas but I had every symptom and was so sure lol. It will happen. Takes time I guess lol. GL ladies! Btw cppeace what is a cryptic pregnancy, if it's okay to ask?

A cryptic pregnancy really has two meanings these. Days It is by definition an undiscovered or unknown pregnancy that generally isn't know until just before delivery. It is commonly used now a days for women who believe they are pregnant when tests says otherwise. I was 3+ months without af and had taken dozens of hpts. I called every doctor in town but none would give me a blood test or ultrasound.
I got positive after being late over 3 months, went back to negative and then miscarried 10 days later.

Many people think women who claim to have had a cryptic pregnancy are all insane, but the only ones that are are the ladies who think they've been pregnant for years with no baby to show.

@Novastar 3 and a half is not too bad but I understand that you want them to be close in age. I hope you are pregnant unfortunately for me AF showed her ugly face today. �� and this will be my first baby whenever it happens

@Queenmom i totally understand the obsession with peeing on the stick. I honestly wanted to take one everyday. My mind was playing tricks on me everything that happened it made me think i might be pregnant. Everything from my breast being tender to cravings to being gasy lol. And AF came today so the wait is over for me.

Oh wow cppeace! I'm sorry. At least there is some sort of relief I at least knowing now. Thank you for explaining. Google seemed vague.

@Queenmom i totally understand the obsession with peeing on the stick. I honestly wanted to take one everyday. My mind was playing tricks on me everything that happened it made me think i might be pregnant. Everything from my breast being tender to cravings to being gasy lol. And AF came today so the wait is over for me.

I'm sorry. Dang witch! Well here is to a quick af and short wait to trying again!!!

@samim90 so sorry to hear that :( I am sooo impatient, I try to tell myself to do not buy tests before its due date for AF and its always the same, I end up with at least two of them...Did one today 10dpo, BFN..
In my country we only have urine tests with 25 IU/L sensitivity, so I still have my hopes high :( (KIND OF)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->