Is 40 minutes too late????????? Help...

PositiveUs

Reaction score
Softcup inserted 40 min after BD.. Too late????

Anyone??? Help!

Thanks!!!!!!

You can still insert it . just know that most of the good swimmers make it past the cervix within that 40 min time.

Thanks for responding. I was kind of freaking out this morning. My fiance is going away for 5 days and I couldnt get him to BD last night so this morning was it! But then I had to go to work (I was late cuz i picked up the softcups on the way to work) which I thought was a brilliant idea!!!!! Never used them before. The thought occured to me on the way to work like a light bulb going off. When I took it out at 4pm today it had been in about 8 hrs and there was some stuff in the cup, his stuff. Very promising!!!!

I also had an 'O' after we BD'd, used preseed before BD and my OPK was positive today but i suspect it was positive yesterday (i am trying not to test and go crazy over ttc from now on, but i charted temps and opks for a year so i know whats goin on).

Thanks again!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Besides, plenty of women just get right up after sex and plenty of them get pregnant everyday, so..........

yes the sperm are more then capable at getting where they need to be. with or without the instead cup. I think your attempt is great! . I hope this is your lucky cycle.:thumbup:

yes the sperm are more then capable at getting where they need to be. with or without the instead cup. I think your attempt is great! . I hope this is your lucky cycle.:thumbup:

I hope this is your lucky cycle too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

what is a "soft cup" ? so new to this!

Look up soft cups on the search here on babyandbump and you can read tons about it. They are plastic pliable cups that you insert when you get your period in place of tampons or pads but can also be used to keep the sperm close to the cervix after BD to increase chances the spermies get where they need to go. Its just one of the many things us crazy TTCers do to help things along. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->