Is 92.6 F on a BBT even possible?

TracyE.

Reaction score
I took my bbt this morning and it told me my temp was 92.6. Tried again and it said 93.1. Is this possible or is my thermometer broken. Now I remember why I gave up temping during Cycle #1:dohh:

I would wager that your thermometer is broken. I remember reading somewhere that if your temp drops below 95 degrees Farenheit, your body will start shutting down. Since you're still here and healthy, I bet a new thermometer will do the trick ;)

Thank you, I was hoping that was the case. Although it is a little annoying that I just bought the darn thing 2 months ago. But I'm glad I'm not dying so that is at least one positive! lol

Lol. Did you possibly.... drink a cold drink... or have an icecube hiding under your tongue, or accidentally stick it in the freezer before taking your temp, or playing a snowball fight with it before you tempted, Maybe stuck your tongue to a frozen light pole, or maybe you tried to take the snowmans temp because he was melting??? :shrug:

Lol I'm kidding.. I think your thermo is broken. Or... maybe you're a snowwoman. :O!!!

I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm delerious... lol haven't slept in nearly 3 days. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->