Is anybody else in need of real life bump buddies?

Such a lovely idea, I'm currently around 10 weeks and in Hampshire UK too. Just started coming back in here for the support that I received from my first pregnancy! Hope you are all well. Xxx

Congratulations! :)

Which hospital did you give birth at? X

Thankyou!

Last time it was Princess Ann, I started at Ashurst birthing centre but had to be transferred. This time we're closer to Winchester so I'm thinking there will be easiest! X

Such a lovely idea, I'm currently around 10 weeks and in Hampshire UK too. Just started coming back in here for the support that I received from my first pregnancy! Hope you are all well. Xxx

Thankyou!

Last time it was Princess Ann, I started at Ashurst birthing centre but had to be transferred. This time we're closer to Winchester so I'm thinking there will be easiest! X

I'm stuck between Winchester and Salisbury. I'm hoping to have a water birth but don't know anybody with that experience at either hospital :/ x

I'm reallllyyy confused! that was posted by me but I don't remember writing it ir getting a response- was this dated 2 yrs ago?

edit I figured it out now

hi ladies I'm in Surrey England at almost 9 weeks with twins and have no one to talk to who's pregnant! happy to be bump buddies x

Are u in any pain with your ectopic twins? I hope u have a healthy pregnancy: )

oh i see- no I am currently pregnant with viable twins in the right place- I think you read my signature wrong I had ectopic twins 2 years ago which were obviously removed!
lol

Thankyou!

I'm stuck between Winchester and Salisbury. I'm hoping to have a water birth but don't know anybody with that experience at either hospital :/ x

I can't help with either I'm afraid, although I'd love a water birth at Winchester if possible. X

I would love to, I don't know anyone who has kids or is pregnant. :nope: I'm in Alberta, Canada. Feel free to add me on Instagram mommamia20134 or facebook Aida Isakovic :happydance:

Hello ladies! I wish I could have a real life bump buddy :( Nobody I know is pregnant right now besides myself. We just found out I am pregnant with #2 and sooo excited!

Misspriss- I'm in Arkansas too! North central.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all!

Oh ReReKitty I see so few people from AR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->