Is anybody else scared about their first child?

Xsad&lonelyX

Reaction score
Are you scared? I know i am for sure, 13 and expecting, terrified lol, must found really stupid. Are you scared and when did you tell your parents?

Welcome To BnB, at 24 I was terrified.. think it comes naturally with any 1st baby. :wave:

Hi sad and lonely...Yes....I'm 28 and I'm REALLY scared about becoming a first time mom! A lot of ppl say things like 'well it's not like you're the first one to have a baby so don't worry' but it's the first time that I've had a baby! I find that when I start feeling anxious it really helps to talk to my husband abt my concerns. Even if he doesn't say anything it sort of feels like a relief to just say what I'm thinking. Is there someone u can talk to? Also, I told my parents pretty much as soon as we found out and even though I'm a lot older than u and married, etc., I was still nervous abt telling them x

13 and expecting is difficult i hope it all goes ok with you.

I'm 16 and expecting.
I'm scared but it should be OK. You should be OK, too.

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
There's a great Teen Pregnancy section, and I'm sure you'll find lots of girls having the same fears as you!

Hello! Just wanted to say welcome :) Hope you find your way around BnB and get some good advice to help you feel better - as nataliecn says, there's a great teen pregnancy section so take a look in there, I am sure you will find lots of people who have been through the same thing that can help you xx

:hi: Welcome! I think it is normal to feel scared :hugs: You may want to check out the teen section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->