• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anybody else to scared to test??

smemma

Reaction score
We were not really 'trying'.... but around the time of ovulation we had an accident, we have been together 5 years and had two gorgeous boys, even though our sons were planned we have had our accident over the years.

A week after it happened my partner piped up that hes got a 'feeling' that im pregnant, i laughed it off and im still laughing now as it took us a year trying for our 2nd son, so an accident would be a miracle if that makes sense lol that is how i have found myself in the 2WW, i wouldnt have thought about it otherwise.

So AF was due on the 30th may, on the 31st i got brown discharge which is a big sign that AF is getting her skates on and will be here in an hour......this discharge lasted all of 3hours and now being the 3rd havnt seen a peep of more discharge or AF, all i have had is EWCM....very strange, i have been tired, crampy and i am so bloated!!

I tested the day AF was due and it was a :bfn: at 16DPO, now i am about 4 days late and with the last test being negative i am scared to test, if i was pregnant would i have got a :bfp: at 16DPO.
I am going to do a test this weekend if she hasnt arrived or should i count mondays spotting as my period, i have never experienced that before .

thanks ladies :) x

:hugs: Most of us are scared to test all the time because we don't want to see that one line :-( I would say wait a bit longer. I was 13 days late last month before AF showed :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->